This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9-12 (Vittoria)

Topic » Tribal Council 9-12 (Vittoria)

4224 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*Omar Stands*

"I am quitting this game. My life is so busy and I was never interested in this game due to the huge cast. No one is really keeping up with it. I think you should have just had 24 at the most."

So be it. You've spoken Omar.

*Lays Down Torch*

Head on out.
4224 days 16 hours ago
splozojames50
is that our tribal? :O
4224 days 16 hours ago
BassAbsol
Oh
4224 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Since Omar has quit, no one else will leave this tribe tonight. Head back to camp. Goodnight!
4224 days 16 hours ago
BassAbsol
Let's win the next one. For Omar!
4224 days 16 hours ago
TheBizareOne
O_O. Well. I guess it's for the best. See ya Omar.
4224 days 16 hours ago
BassAbsol
*leaves*
4224 days 16 hours ago
TheBizareOne
FOR OMAR!
4224 days 16 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Nothing to do now but watch the other three tribals and write a confessional for Gaia.
4224 days ago
5651Omar
Sorry you guys for quitting, this is actually my first time ever quitting a group game. But like I said, my life has been busy. I recently just got a job, and this being my senior year I have to really focus time in homework. Also, I don't like games with such a huge cast like this because I'm more of a social player and well I can't really talk to 87 people, lol. So I never really got into this game, and I wish you guys the best of luck! I hope one of you guys wins! Get it together, and stick together! If you guys can do that, there is no doubt in my mind that the winner will be in this tribe. Also find the hidden immunity and save it, until merge; that'll be your key. Bye guys!

*starts walking down the stairs*
whispers to myself: they're fucked.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!