This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

4459 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
54 days ago, the eleventh season of Gaiaphage's Survivor Series started- Survivor Estonia. Now, 3 remain. Joe, Michael, and Ty. All three played great games, and earned their spot in the Final Three. But now the power shifts to the Jury of 9, consisting of Rose, Ashlyn, Taylor, Brendan, Brandon, Raiana, Chris, Matthew, and Lucas. You 9 will vote for a WINNER of this game.

Final Three- You may post an opening speech when you are done the Rights of Passage. You will then answer any questions the Jury asks you. Finally, you may make a closing statement.

Jury- You may ask the Jury as many questions as you'd like. I encourage the harsh jury speeches often given out. But with this final three, I don't know if there could be any.

You have 24-48 hours to question the finalists and vote for a WINNER.

Reunion Time will be decided later.

You May Begin. Good Luck.
4459 days 11 hours ago
brandonpinzu
My first quetsions goes to Ty.

and it is: What the fuck did you do all game?
4459 days 11 hours ago
flamergamer8
Joe-You dominated Challenges but do you think you would get here if you Didnt?
4459 days 11 hours ago
Joeker
Wow I didn't even get a speech yet lol but I'll still answer questions.

Matt - I would probably be in a sticky situation and I'd pull as many strings as I can whether I succeed or not to stay in this game but nonetheless, I'd probably not be here had I didn't win some of those crucial wins.
4459 days 10 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Well hello jury. First off I wanna say congrats to y'all. Was one hell of a season. But I have three questions. I'm not sure if you two are gonna like them.

Ty- You have done nothing to get here. Kinda frustrates me cus when we were in the tribal where I really spoke my mind, your one of those people that floated. What was your game this season? I was lost on you.

Micheal- We started this game as allies, and I thought for sure you would keep me to the end. But then you decide to backstab your friends. Kinda a slimy move on your part. Plus you didn't do as much as some of us in the jury. So why should I consider voting you after all this? Just seems that it'd be a waste.

Joe- Honestly, your the most deserving of final 3 out of these people. Even though we weren't allies. At least you worked your ass off to be here. Not to mention you kept it real throughout the entire game. Cus you were a target by others as it seems. So my question to you is, do you think Micheal and Ty worked as much as you did? I need to know.

I asked and I better get honest answers. Thank you for your time and may the best person win.
4459 days 10 hours ago
AshlynArehart
game move* for Ty's
4459 days 10 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
hi
4459 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
ELI :D
4459 days 10 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
lol if im not in next season :P
4459 days 10 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Gaia :D
4459 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
S12 :D
4459 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
But I'll take a break from hosting since im grounded. Dont want an inactive pre-merge host like Estonia
4459 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
When im ungrounded, S12 shall begin
4459 days 10 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Can't wait to see whos in it lol
4459 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
After Estonia ends, I'll be PM all Estonia players about it
4459 days 10 hours ago
Joeker
Here's my jury speech.

Before I get into what happened this season, I want to see if anyone remembers that idea for a season, Sheep vs Shepherds. If I didn't get this chance, I would've been accused by many to be on the sheep tribe and to those that accused of me being a sheep in Nauru, I had my reasons and now take a good look at me now. With that out of the way, I'll talk about the more important stuff.

When I got picked to return and set up the Tahuku tribe, we were the clear underdogs, but I still tried to keep my tribe as far from Tribal Council as much as possible. When the tribes swapped, my new tribe was in the minority in more ways than one. When Jake got banned and removed from the game, the former tribemates were even 3 on 3. When my new Ataru lost, I convinced the other Atarus to vote Taylor off and giving old Tahuku the numbers for us to survive until the merge.

At the merge, I reunited with most of my Tahuku allies and I especially talked to the people on New Tahuku more as I told then to use their connections with Ataru to our advantage. That was how we managed to get Lucas on our side for a bit and get Taylor and Ashlyn voted out. When we lost Rose, we still hoped our alliance pulled through and it somehow did, despite Brandon playing that idol, Brendan still left and I'll be honest, I did not see any of that coming.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!