This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 15 (Terakhir)

Topic » Tribal Council 15 (Terakhir)

3495 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS/SKYPE CHATS!!

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Alex R., Andy, Rich, & Coldan, voted out last tribal council.

Eddie has individual immunity so is safe from the vote. Everyone else is fair game.

Send me your votes by 9:30 PM EST TOMORROW. ALSO WHEN YOU VOTE, GIVE ME A REASON WHY YOU ARE VOTING THAT WAY. These will NOT be revealed during the game, so don't worry.

Post your name for questions.

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS/SKYPE CHATS!!
3495 days 5 hours ago
Joeker
hi
3495 days 5 hours ago
01Gohan
Alex
3495 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1/8 Votes
3495 days 5 hours ago
bingo21
bingo
3495 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Joe- Does the runner-ups' division last tribal just prove how easy it will be to pick off the last two?

Alex- You were one of the people who got a vote last time. Does that make you nervous tonight?
3495 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jarrod- Can we expect a move tonight, or are Nick or Sean going home?
3495 days 5 hours ago
Joeker
Joe- Does the runner-ups' division last tribal just prove how easy it will be to pick off the last two?

They don't seem to put up much of a fight anymore so I suppose so.
3495 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Joe- You say they don't put up a fight. Then why are they being voted out?
3495 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
2/8 Votes
3495 days 5 hours ago
01Gohan
Alex- You were one of the people who got a vote last time. Does that make you nervous tonight?

Nope, not really. They decided to vote randomly and not coherent because they can't really do a whole lot to save themselves. I think the Winners have made it clear we want us 6 at the end.
3495 days 5 hours ago
nbkiller
oh hey
3495 days 5 hours ago
bingo21
Jarrod- Can we expect a move tonight, or are Nick or Sean going home?
There's always a possibility but I think this group have made their intentions clear and plan to vote out one of the two remaining runner-ups.
3495 days 4 hours ago
Joeker
Gaiaphage
Joe- You say they don't put up a fight. Then why are they being voted out?

Its a group consensus, that's why.
3495 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Nick- The winners have made a point to make it clear that you and Sean are getting 8th and 7th. What can you say to make them keep you over Sean?
3495 days 3 hours ago
nbkiller
Nick- The winners have made a point to make it clear that you and Sean are getting 8th and 7th. What can you say to make them keep you over Sean?

Have I cared about this game? Not really. Have I shown up to challenges? No. Am I worth keeping around and being someone's sheep? Yes

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!