This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 5 (Olavtoppen)

Topic » Tribal Council 5 (Olavtoppen)

3519 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
8/10 Votes
3519 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Mearl- Thoughts on the Runner-Ups recent tribals being majorly divided?

Austin- Do you expect a tribe swap? If so, when?

Russ- Has there been a lot of discussion for tonight's vote or has it been mostly quiet?

Jeff- How do you take a group of 10 winners who nearly all voted together last time, and kick someone out tonight?
3519 days 7 hours ago
Hi
3519 days 7 hours ago
01Gohan
Alex- You received a vote last tribal. Surprised?

Uh, yeah. Like, it was kind of obvious Keitho was going. So it's weird that someone would just throw an unneeded vote my way. But oh well. Not going to dwell on it like Lex did.
3519 days 7 hours ago
Joeker
hi
3519 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Eddie- How do you make sure you're not the target?

Alex- Do you feel it may be a pre-warning sign or just a random vote?

Joe- What's most important this early in the game? Strength in challenges, social likability, or strategic gameplay?
3519 days 7 hours ago
Joeker
Joe- What's most important this early in the game? Strength in challenges, social likability, or strategic gameplay?

At this early stage, I would say strength in challenges is important out of the three.
3519 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
9/10 Votes
3519 days 6 hours ago
01Gohan
Alex- Do you feel it may be a pre-warning sign or just a random vote?
http://i.imgur.com/aMLKO7f.gif
^ Not my reaction

My reaction: http://i.imgur.com/JeeQpbm.gif
3519 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
me
3519 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jarrod- You are known for flags and logos. Yet you didn't been compete. Do you think you could've won had you submitted a flag?
3519 days 6 hours ago
coltsfan876
Jeff- How do you take a group of 10 winners who nearly all voted together last time, and kick someone out tonight?

In my case you vote and hope it's not you
3519 days 6 hours ago
Spinner554
Austin- Do you expect a tribe swap? If so, when?

Kinda hoping not because the game wouldn't be true to itself. But if there is then it will be at the final 14
3519 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Jarrod- You are known for flags and logos. Yet you didn't been compete. Do you think you could've won had you submitted a flag?

Potentially though Michael's winning design would have been difficult to beat regardless. Unfortunately I've had a busy couple of days applying for jobs and I hope the tribe can forgive my absence at this challenge.
3519 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
10/10 Votes

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!