This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

tribal council ugahuma #1

Topic » tribal council ugahuma #1

4780 days 12 hours ago
subfriend
question 1: Do you think your tirbe has any chance of beating fukadoma?
yes, its just beginning

question 2: What do you think will happen in this vote inactive goes or will players be targeted?
just wait and see
4780 days 12 hours ago
sirbeastly
sorry i was watching a baseball game then this and then long story short i for got to tally the votes ill do it in like the next two hours
4780 days 11 hours ago
sirbeastly
ok tribal is starting
first the self votes ghunt and alssidoggy
4780 days 11 hours ago
sirbeastly
next vote denis
4780 days 11 hours ago
sirbeastly
ghunt-1
denis-1
lassidoggy-1
4780 days 11 hours ago
sirbeastly
second vote ireks

ghunt-1
denis-1
lassidoggy-1
ireks-1
4780 days 11 hours ago
sirbeastly
next  vote midget

ghunt-1
denis-1
lassidoggy-1
ireks-1
midget-1
4780 days 11 hours ago
sirbeastly
4th vote
kikorus

ghunt-1
denis-1
lassidoggy-1
ireks-1
midget-1
kikorus-1
i have to go now but i leave you with the first votes
4780 days 9 hours ago
sirbeastly
5th vote... subfreind
ghunt-1
denis-1
lassidoggy-1
ireks-1
midget-1
kikorus-1
4780 days 9 hours ago
sirbeastly
6th vote
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................midgetkitty..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ghunt-1
denis-1
lassidoggy-1
ireks-1
midget-2
kikorus-1
4780 days 9 hours ago
sirbeastly
final vote

midget kitty

ghunt-1
denis-1
lassidoggy-1
ireks-1
midget-3
kikorus-1

midget thats three that is enough, grab ya stuff
*snuffs torch with hand*
your tribe has spoken
4780 days 9 hours ago
Midgetkitty123
Well I had a good run, and now most likely the tribe is going to crumble apart. Well if anyone wants to join my new survivor game: Survivor Madagascar, here's the link : http://www.tengaged.com/group/3488

open group

FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!