This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony 12!

Topic » Elimination Ceremony 12!

4307 days 9 hours ago
were getting down to the wire ladies and gentlemen! the winner will have a pass to the final 4 automatically so if your the winner your in the final 4 automatically! gl chefs!

ok the people that are the on top today are......REALCHANCE! KOOLMANMADDEN! AND RSTAR2468! CONGRATS TO THE TOP 4 IN THIS CHALLENGE! i'm going to reveal the top 2! REALCHANCE AND KOOLMANMADDEN! you guys are top 2 in this challenge! rstar you were VERY CLOSE to being in the top 2 this week! and the moment we've been waiting for... the person automatically in the final 4 is......IT WAS CLOSE BETWEEN THE 2 OF YOU BUT REALCHANCE...
YOU ARE.....
IN 2ND PLACE IN THIS CHALLENGE WHICH MEANS KOOLMANMADDEN YOU ARE IN THE FINAL 4 AUTOMATICALLY AND YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THIS CHALLENGE CONGRATULATIONS! BUT REAL YOU MADE A HUGE JUMP UP FROM NUMBER 6 LAST WEEK TO NUMBER 2 THIS WEEK! TRY AND SEE IF U CAN GET THAT NUMBER 1 SPOT NEXT CHALLENGE!

jman96, you were at risk of being in the bottom 2 but just made the cut! your safe but step up!

kizza and tuninho you guys had the lows for the week and you are both in the bottom 2
:(

the person going home this week is.....

you know what this is too hard for me to eliminate someone so i'm gonna let you all stay safe this week! BUT this does mean 2 people will go home the next challenge. and the challenge will be put up tommorrow night! as i really need to think of a challenge unless you you can give me some ideas? lol! anyways gl chefs!
4307 days 9 hours ago
aww shit i meant top 3! sorry bout that!
4307 days 9 hours ago
koolmanmadden
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM IN THE TOP 4
4307 days 8 hours ago
Realchance
*hugs Kool* Congrats
4305 days 23 hours ago
jman96
2 people leaving next? *Horror music*

open group

Top Chef!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!