This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 10: mexican foods!

Topic » Challenge 10: mexican foods!

4328 days 23 hours ago
let me tell ya'll something right now this was your best week in my opinion as a whole group! you guys were amazing overall in your dishes! however, some of you had flaws in your dish. it is gonna be hard deciding whos in top 3 because majority of you had some great dishes! i'm going to do it from the first post to the last post.

1.jman96- *chicken tortilla soup* i've NEVER had this kind of soup before but i LOVED every bite of it, just faboulous dude! way to go!

2.koolmanmadden- *chile lime shrimp tacos* i thought this was creative and great tasting! great job!

3.rstar2468- *Tarragon-Rubbed Salmon with Nectarine Salsa* this may have been the best dish i've had this season so far! salmon is my favorite fish and that nectarine salsa was MOUTH-WATERING omg defintely a high today! you improved big time from last week!

4.tuninho- *Gold Medal Sizzling Fajitas* well even though i found it to be one of the least creative of the group, it was of the best tasting! way to go!

5.kizza- *Grilled Chicken with Nopalito and Pineapple Salsa served with Prickly-pear sauce* wow, this was definitely one of the most creative in the group! and it quite tasty! awesome job!

6.realchance- *enchiladas de Mole Poblano* even though you've had it a lot. i havent but god this was MOUTH-WATERING! it was so good dude!

7.epstar59- *Carnitas Filling Recipe* it didnt seem to creative to me but it was great-tasting, so i say good job overall!

8.danielvk- didnt post :(
4328 days 23 hours ago
koolmanmadden
^___^
4328 days 23 hours ago
camdizzils
GOT SOME GOOD DISHES GUYS!
4328 days 23 hours ago
camdizzils
I have no wifi ill post comments later  :)
4328 days 20 hours ago
rstar2468
:D Thank you!

open group

Top Chef!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!