This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony #3

Topic » Elimination Ceremony #3

4408 days 15 hours ago
Welcome chefs! tonight i will reveal whos on top and whos on the bottom.

winning team: blue
losing team: red
the top 5 were:

Matthew929 - holy creativity! this dish really shocked me and cam! it was wonderful! are u a winner tonight?

Kizza - keep on impressing us, girl! you rocked it out! but are you a winner tonight?

Danielvk - what a huge improvment! way to go! are u a winner tonight?

Jman96 - with these kind of dishes your making, we definetely see you as an all-star. but are you a winner tonight?

Koolmanmadden - this absolutely fantastic! well done! are u a winner tonight?

now the moment we've all been waiting for:
the winners of this challenge were........
Matthew929, congrats dude!

and

Kizza, congrats!

thats right 2 winners tonight!

now for the bottom 6:
rstar2468 (blue)
realchance (red)
deshonbanned (red)
ireks (red)
crazyclown (blue)
tuninho (blue

crazy and tuninho...... i'm afraid to tell you that you are the bottom 2 for blue tonight based on the votes i received :( which means rstar you are safe! grats!

ireks and deshon......you are the bottom 2 for red. which means real is safe! grats!

now for bottom 4:
ireks - this week basically u made plain pancakes, it showed no creativity at all!
deshon - no creativity! and plus and i'm actually allergi to blueberrries so if i tasted this, you'd make me sick!
crazy- inactive!
tuninho - sour cream and poppy seeds really ruined it for us! but it was creative! i'll give you props on that! but still not what you want at this point!

tun..... your safe!

deshon...... your very lucky! your safe!

ireks, if it hadnt been for crazy's inactivity, you would have easily without a doubt had to pack your knives. but with crazy's inactivity, your safe! you are super lucky this week! do better! i mean it!

crazy, i'm so sorry but please pack your knives and go!

challenge will be posted tommorrow! as i gotta go VERY SOON! and a little spoiler about the next challenge: it was in season 4, the season where stephanie won! and also the next challenge will be the last before we switch teams! gl chefs, i'll see you tommorow!
4408 days 15 hours ago
jman96
congrats matthew and kizza.

bye crazy.
4408 days 15 hours ago
Matthew929
bye crazy, and thanks cam and 49288 :D
4408 days 15 hours ago
Realchance
thank you chef
4408 days 14 hours ago
Kizza
Congrats Matt.

open group

Top Chef!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!