This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony 12!

Topic » Elimination Ceremony 12!

4550 days 13 hours ago
camdizzils
Never in 2 seasons of this group has there been such split score. One judge was not impressed with many of you at all. One was quite pleased. But I have a personal thing to say to all of you. At this point (top 8) last season we had some great chefs. This time all of you really are great. I honestly have NO idea who will win. So with that being said we would like to see all 8 of you right now.

Results will be a little different tonight. You all will receive an anonymous judges comment. We will announce the 3 highs one by one. Then the people who are safe. From now on there will be a bottom 2. Obama startig this now because the scores were SO close that I didn't know how we could do any more than 2. Good luck all.

The first person with a top dish is...
Queendoe! Congrats!  While everyone went sweet, you went spicy and it worked great!

Next high is
Zed55! congrats! Great job! This is the fruit dish that cam was talking about! It's great love the variety!

The final person in the top is....
Mitsuki! What an improvement from the last 2 weeks! This is the you that could win this competition! Amazing job!

Only one can be the winner that person is....
Zed55! Congrats on another win!

Now the next person safe is.......
Turney1805, it was great but it didn't quite make the top!

BTW these are in no order they are random.
Next safe is.....
Nashville1998, it was a pretty good dish but not quite why we wanted.

The final person safe and not inthe bottom is...
johnoliver96, I like his choice of fruit and to caramelize it, however “foie gras” is something I really do not want to have with my apples.

Which means that pekic and leacroft, you are the bott 2 and one of you will be leaving us.

Pekic- to be quite honest, banana meat doesn't sound appetizing at all. There were so many better things you could have done.

Leacroft- for your fruit you used bell peppers. Now I do like bell peppers but we were looking for something more on te sweet side or like a berry because everyone considers bell peppers as vegetables. It was creative
but not really on the right track.

The chef leaving us is.....
Pekic, ease pack your knives and go.
Next challenge coming up!!!
4550 days 13 hours ago
kykysimon92
Well Cam, she did use dry fruit in her dish, it was stuffed in the peppers. But I do agree with you.
4550 days 13 hours ago
Leacroft
omg thank you guys for saving me :)
4550 days 13 hours ago
QueenDoe
grats zedd

bye pekic
4550 days 9 hours ago
Zed55
WHOOOO
4550 days 9 hours ago
johnoliver96
I;m actually not at all cool with this and the comment they gave me is such bs
I like his choice of fruit and to caramelize it, however “foie gras” is something I really do not want to have with my apples.

This statment is coming from their ass. My dish was complex inovative nad sexy. The sweet vibrant flavors from the apples go brilliantly with the foie gras. I'm truly disapointed
4549 days 21 hours ago
johnoliver96
Sorry if I sounded rude I was tired and dint know what I was doing

open group

Top Chef!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!