This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony 1!

Topic » Elimination Ceremony 1!

4606 days 20 hours ago
camdizzils
It will begin shortly, I am just waiting for the other judges scores. Here is how it will work, if yoou have dine the challenge, congrats because you have survived to cook another week! If you didnt, one of the six of you are out. When i receive the judges scores i will call the top 4 in and the winner of the challenge will be announced! Good luck to all of you!
4606 days 19 hours ago
camdizzils
ok here we go guys! good luck all of you!

May We please see:
kykysimon92
jman96
pandaluver333
briansuper13

Congrats you have the top 4 dishes for this challenge!! All 4 of you received great scores and you were the top 4 scores! All of your dishes sound fantastic!! However, one of them got a perfect score!!! And that person has won the challenge. That person is............... PANDALUVER333 WITH HER ALOHA BURGER!! Way to start the cometition off guys keep up the good luck!
4606 days 19 hours ago
camdizzils
Now for the bad news,

May we please see:
koolmanmadden
swimboy818
sonic6668
NickiMinaj
ajm32900

None of you completed the challenge. You have to step it up if you want to win Top Chef guys! So because several of you didnt complete it rather than 1, we are basing it on whether you were online to receive the message that it was up or not so koomanmadden, nickiminaj, and ajm you are all safe. Please dont let this happen again!

So swimboy818 and sonic6668, both of you were online last night as well as this morning but never completed the chalenge. But one of you was on last night for a good amount of time and that person is out so...
swimboy818 please pack your knives and go. sonic6668 you are safe.

Posting challenge 2 shortly guys!
4606 days 19 hours ago
Carraid73
okays
4606 days 16 hours ago
DaBOMB
ok!
4606 days 8 hours ago
kykysimon92
woot woot !!
4606 days 5 hours ago
sonic6668
yay
4605 days 20 hours ago
ajm32900
sorry i couldnt complete the challenge
4605 days 20 hours ago
jman96
whens the next cermony

open group

Top Chef!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!