This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Introductory Message

Topic » Introductory Message

2962 days 12 hours ago
awesome2210
Hey everyone! Alright so it's been a looooong time since I last hosted, and I'm sure you're all familiar with the last (notable) group I hosted. After seeing a grow in activity in the community after the long lull we had for quite a few months a little while back, I decided I wanted to try hosting something else before I get too busy with school and stuff.

Now I know with some of the other supernatural shows, people have pointed out that the humans don't always have the same amount of importance or activities to do, so what better way to solve that than to make literally everyone a supernatural? Which is where the idea for this show came in. I have a lot of good ideas for this and I'm actually really excited, so I hope we can all work together to make another good group for our community! Thanks to all who join and I hope you guys have a great time.

- Dan
2962 days 10 hours ago
awesome2210
Sidenote: This won't be starting until after Becca's "Shifters", Julie's "Elementalist", and V's "Vampire" are over so there aren't a bunch of groups running at once.

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!