This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 7 Challenge] - "Aller Voir Models!"

Topic » [Week 7 Challenge] -..

1282 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model...

At the Challenge the Model's had the difficult task to deal with and portray very hard Issues. From Obesity to Smoking the Models went through it all!
Liu and Emilia did very well emoting and being strong but it was Lucky who SECRETLY won the Challenge and got the Power to make another Contestant change their Photo at the Photoshoot!
The Model's were then given a Hit TV Series which they had to use as inspiration for the Photoshoot! Simon excelled portraying Orange is the New Black but ultimately Emilia got the Highest Score and Best Photo inspired by Stranger Things!
Liu and Lucky although scoring high at the Challenge could not come through and saw themselves in the Bottom 2. In the end Lucky had a higher score and Liu was Eliminated!
The Final 6 were told to pack their bags as they were heading to France and finally the Secret Contestant's identity was revealed and Bella Hadid was welcomed to the Final 6!

6 Model's remain, who will be eliminated next?

:::::::::: CHALLENGE ::::::::::

Final 6! Welcome to Paris!

Model's THIS IS IT! Safe will NOT cut it anymore! Everything WILL count and scores are more important than ever!

The FINAL Challenge of the Cycle, after this Week the Photoshoot will be the most Important Challenge of all!

For the Final Challenge it is time to show what you are made of! It is time for GO-SEE'S!!!!!!

You will be travelling to FOUR famous places in Paris and you will be visiting Four Clients!
Each Client will be asking for a Specific Photo so you will have to adapt to each of them! Each Client will be able to book you or not and will score you out of 10. The Model with the Highest Score will win the Challenge!

This is the MOST important Challenge of the Cycle! You better work it!

Here are your Go-See's!

:::::::::: CLIENT 1 ::::::::::

Client: Margaux Brooke (PureEsscence)
Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 6 Winner!
Agency: Wilhelmina
Photo Specifics: Haus of Horror! I am Looking for something horrifying yet beautiful, scary but chic, you get the gist. The more creative the better!

:::::::::: CLIENT 2 ::::::::::

Client: Erin Wagner (mikec51)
Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 7 (ANTM INVASION) Winner!
Agency: Greenhouse Models
Photo Specifics: I’m looking for editorial photos in nature. There can be flowers, trees, bodies of water, fields, etc. but nature must be present in some way. The models must be able to juxtapose their peaceful surroundings with high fashion modeling.

:::::::::: CLIENT 3 ::::::::::

Client: Emily Didonato (LeonM1996)
Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 8 Winner!
Agency: RM Model Management
Photo Specifics: Couture Models Couture!! I want to see BIG, BOLD, OUT THERE! No holding back! I want to see you take risks and I want to see things I have not seen before!

:::::::::: CLIENT 4 ::::::::::

Client: Ray Martinez (raygan94)
Me, the Host and your Judge! Director of RA Productions.
Agency: RA Productions (Real life, @raproductionsgib on insta)
Photo Specifics: The saying goes..The More the Merrier! Well that is exactly what I want! I want to see you pose and see how you shoot with other Models. There must be ONE or more Models besides you in the Photo. The more Models in the Photo and the MORE you stand out will only determine who get's a higher score! Are you willing to take the risk?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Winner of this Challenge will receive the LAST Secret Advantage and TRUST ME, you WANT this!

You have 35 - 40 hours to post your Photos for the Clients!

The Final race begins!

Good Luck!
1282 days 1 hour ago
Scarelet
♡ Emilia Clarke ♡

Client 1: For this photo I wanted to show fear with a sense of urgency and panic

https://images.hdqwalls.com/download/emilia-clarke-vs-photoshoot-bi-2160x3840.jpg

Client 2: Nature

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/f6/a9/abf6a9a5344fc3a9da0fd9c1d35d4003.jpg

Client 3: Being Bold

https://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/emilia-clarke-in-vogue-magazine-spain-2019-2.jpg

Client  4: Modeling with the wonderful Sam Claflin

https://64.media.tumblr.com/667310f788f2575959bb56c0301882e8/tumblr_osknr9vJqY1veoy4xo2_1280.jpg

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
1281 days 21 hours ago
Scarelet
♧ Lucky Blue Smith ♧

Client 1: for my first photo, I wanted to go for that classic nightmare on elm street vintage feel.

https://www.thefashionisto.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Lucky-Blue-Smith-2015-Wonderland-Cover-Photo-Shoot-002.jpg

Client 2:  nature boy

https://attheloft.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ecca8b9883301b7c81633d3970b-pi

Client 3: Bold

https://fuckingyoung.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Lucky-Blue-Smith-by-Alexei-Hay_fy10.jpg

Client 4:
One
Two
Three
Not only you and me 😘

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a9/77/c4/a977c4d9d73ffcf551df157219423eee.jpg

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
1281 days 20 hours ago
Ajathekween
1281 days 17 hours ago
valgarfield
Simon:

Client 1:
-not to scary but just enough to make you say wow!-
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e2/fc/18/e2fc18ff2b3160420c9a25edef831e71--simon-nessman-crime.jpg

Client 2:
-i love the outside and everything about nature. Showing my inside tree hugger! -

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/76/a6/4a/76a64a4e3a238d69da111e764ee17530--men-models-fashion-models.jpg

Client 3:
- what's more bold then showing the whole wardrobe all at once. Bring sexy to clutter! -

https://www.thefashionisto.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/simonindolce4.jpg

Client 4:
- oh hey there my friends, may I help you?! Let's go to the beach.-

https://wwd.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/shot07_group2_comp_r1-v2.jpg?crop=0px%2C0px%2C2251px%2C1501px&resize=640%2C415
1280 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CHALLENGE CLOSED ::::::::::
1280 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Model's to the Final Challenge Results!

The most IMPORTANT Challenge results to date!

You had to impress FOUR Clients for this Challenge and we are about to see what they thought of you!
1280 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CLIENT 1: Margaux Brooke ::::::::::

Gigi - I like this, but I do wish you were making eye contact! I think the pose is good as it makes you look closed off and mysterious, but the lack of eye contact makes you just look a bit disassociated with what's going on.

Simon - This is really amateur. I wish it were a full body shot or just your face. To me, this just looks like a high schooler half-assing a haunted house to raise money for his basketball team who stopped to take a few shots for Instagram.

Natasha - This is cool! I like the pose a lot, very haunting, and the attire is very high-fashion while still embodying horror. I think your head could have been angled up a bit more so we could see your face better, but I like the symmetry of this shot a lot.

Lucky - This is alright, I guess. Not exactly what I was looking for - this screams more retro/vintage, borderline Stranger Things vibes, and not in the way I'm wanting. It's a nice photo that has a lot of potential had the set and attire been different.

Emilia - This honestly does a good job at depicting the damsel in distress trope! I do wish you looked a bit more afraid or anxious, but I like the darker vibe this throws off.

Bella - YES HONEY! This is what I was looking for! The pose is very simple but you're hunched over enough to make it look more unique, the black and white is fabulous, and your expression is looking just like a girl in a horror movie right before she's about to die. I LOVE it. I wish your eyes had maybe been open and you didn't look THAT relaxed, but overall, great job.
1280 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CLIENT 2: Erin Wagner ::::::::::

Emilia - Stunning! Despite your busy background, my eyes go directly to you and the dress. You took such a risky pose and yet have an effortlessly calm expression on your face and still retained your height without letting the dress swallow you up. This is a perfect shot to really sell the dress with how it billows out below you, amazing work!

Natasha - This photo has potential but there a few things I would change to perfect it. Firstly, I wish your eyes were open so I could engage with your emotion. I also wish the garment wasn’t black as my eye goes directly to the flowers rather than you as you fade into the dark greenery around you. This pose is safe and predictable which when done right really works but I think a few edits are needed to get to that point.

Lucky - I really appreciate that you went for a more artsy route rather than doing the obvious. My criticism is that I wish we could see more of you rather than relying on the shadow but I do appreciate your thinking outside of the box. This is a great example where you don’t have to reinvent the wheel but fine tune some details to catch a viewer’s eye and I am curious to see how you would put your spin on other shoots.

Gigi - I like that you added your own theme to the given category, however, I need more emotion in the picture to understand the story. Given that your clothing is so specific and different, with a more plain background I want to see more to fully grasp what you were going for. This leans more on the costume/cosplay route rather than high fashion which I know you are capable of. Your body looks amazing and you can definitely pose well but I want to see more in the face to bring everything full circle.

Bella - The editing to this photo hurt you a bit here. The water drops on the lens ans blurred background are very distracting from you and the clothing. In addition, I want to see more neck since you are wearing so much, your head positioning really swallows you up and makes the clothing look to be wearing you. I like your expression and the pose, but these minor details can really make or break a photo.

Simon - This is a good example of having a strong pose and emotional expression to take the viewer on a full journey. You are admiring someone in the distance with an inviting pose enticing them to join you. I want to see this photo play out and that is the goal for the viewer to stay looking at the image and taking in everything you’re selling. Sure, it’s a very plain background but you as the model made it interesting and that’s what we’re looking for. I do wish the photo was bigger and clearer compared to the others, but you did a great job!
1280 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CLIENT 3: Emily Didonato :::::::::::

Emilia - This isn't a bad picture, but I have to admit it leaves me wanting more, and not in a good way. I love your silhouette and how the shoulders are pointed and shaped almost like a bow. It's a really big and in your face outfit. However, I think that an injection of colour into the outfit somewhere would have really taken this a step further. The darkness of the outfit kind of swallows you up and what I was looking for was someone who could be really in your face and demand my attention. I think something like this would have been great in the first couple of weeks, but at this stage in the competition, you should be doing everything you can to wow the judges! Pay attention to those little details and leave no stone unturned.

Natasha - This outfit is okay! It's definitely couture and an unusual take on your typical ball gown. I like the ombre color from red to black and the ruffles really caught my attention. The gloves let you down a little as I think they're a bit distracting and look a bit like trash bags. I also think you need to work on really selling the outfit with confidence. You're hunched over a little and I'd have really loved to have seen you standing tall and proud, working your body and making eye contact with the camera. Overall though, not bad, but again...I want more! This is couture, but not really that bold.

Lucky - Wow! Where do I begin with this? I LOVE the outfit. It's couture, it's bold, it's everything I was looking for. Every time I look at it, I notice a new detail. I really like the colour and patterns as well as all of the little accessories that you've added. Best of all, you're really showing your personality and giving me character as well as fashion. You're giving me an almost "I don't care what you think" look, which totally suits the outfit and general aesthetic you're going for here, but at the same time you're also quite seductive and I was really drawn to your eyes. I'm very impressed with this!

Gigi - You've taken quite a risk in going for a black and white color scheme when I was looking for something bold, but it paid off! It works really well and I think any color would have detracted from the look and futuristic style you were going for. It gives me kind of a fashionable surgeon from the year 2500 vibe. I love the androgynous feel in this picture with your makeup and heels showing your more feminine side, and the jacket, cane and hat giving a slight hint of masculinity. The only thing I would critique on this picture is that it makes you look a bit bigger than you are with the padded shoulders, over sized jacket and the cape as well. I don't think that works very well, but overall, you certainly followed the brief by giving me something bold as well as couture, and I'm impressed!

Bella - This is very underwhelming for me. I wanted something that was bold, couture, a risk, and really in your face and I got...this? It's just you lying on a sun lounger in white underwear, basically. I do like the shoes, but that's about it. The butterflies and the background captivate me more than you and I feel like you just fade away in this picture. You're getting near to the end of the competition now and you can't afford to get lazy. Every picture counts!

Simon - This is certainly bold! I'm not sure how I feel about this outfit, to be honest. I really like some parts of it, but some parts just seem really out of place like you've thrown together as many different items of clothing as possible in the name of high fashion. Sometimes it's more impressive to serve more with less! I'm not sure that the tartan pants work well with the rest of the outfit, but I do love the red and gold colour scheme. It's great to see a character and a story in your image too. The livery jacket makes me think of a British royal official/footman, and your strong, determined and focused stance and expression really adds to that. You took a risk and this is an outfit that I certainly haven't seen before, so props to you for that! The more I look at it, the more I like it, but as Coco Chanel once said, "Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off."
1280 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CLIENT 4: Ray Martinez :::::::::::

Emilia - It is super cute and I am sure many young girls will want to be you in this Photo. I do however think that this is a little safe and that is not what I wanted. You do stand out but I do think you could be doing a lot more at this stage of the competition and coming out of a Top spot. I like it but it is a little underwhelming.

Natasha - I love this Photo because it is a great group shot where the 3 of you look great and it is High Fashion! However the goal of this was for you to stand out and if it was not for your Blonde hair I wouldn't have been able to guess which of the 3 you are. To be honest with you, the other Model's captured my attention more than you.

Lucky - You look beautiful Lucky you really do! You all blend in so well together which make this shot great. That is also the downfall of this shot. You all look so good together that you really dont stand out as much as I wanted you to. Although this is High Fashion and you took a risk I was a little let down because I did think you would be the stand out.

Gigi - I love this Gigi! High Fashion, Couture, era descent and although there is alot going on in this Photo you are the one that captured my attention! Your body looks great, your face is striking and although the other Model is in the forefront you stand out! To be honest I think this is one of the Best shots we have seen from you to date!

Bella - To be honest I was expecting a Photo with your sister and I am so glad you went for this! This is so different and ironically so out of the box! You took it to the next level and you look great! It must be really hard to pose in a confined space and although you have many people around you, EVERYTHING is focused on YOU! That is exactly what I was looking for!

Simon - I love this Simon! This is PERFECT! You got other Models, male, female, adults, children and not to mention the beautiful scenery! You may just be standing there but that is what makes YOU the main focal point of this Photo. You also are the only one looking into the camera and you are piercing through it! Your body looks great and your facial expression is FIERCE! All eyes on you!
1280 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Now let's see who the Clients decided to book...

Margaux decided to book..

Natasha & Bella!

Congratulations Ladies!

BOOKED:
Natasha - 1
Bella - 1
1280 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Erin has booked....
Simon, Lucky & Emilia!

Well done Model's!

BOOKED:
Natasha - 1
Bella - 1
Simon - 1
Lucky - 1
Emilia - 1

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!