This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Finale Part 2] - "Tengaged's Next Top Model is...."

Topic » [Finale Part 2] -..

1411 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Model's to the Finale Result!

Grace or Garrett, who will become Tengaged's Next Top Model?

It has been a Diverse journey and it will be till the end.

Unfortunately Turkey is not able to join us at this last Panel so it will only be KayLee and I critiquing your Final Performances.

How will a Winner be decided?

Every Challenge and Photoshoot score will be added together to find out an Average Score. (including the two Part Finale Scores)

These two scores will be added to the Poll Scores.

The Model with the HIGHEST Score will become Tengaged's Next Top Model!

Before that you will hear about how you did in this Second Part of the Finale.

So for the last time this Cycle, let's begin Panel!
1411 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
::::::::::::: PANEL :::::::::::::

::::: READY MADE MODELS ::::::

Grace:

Ray - This is Grace and I think that this does describe you to a T like you said. I did find it abit hard to find your body with all of that outfit but again that is YOU and that is exactly what I was expecting for this first Task! Is it my favorite photo of you? No but it is a quirky shot!

KayLee - This is a nice photo, it is. But, do I think it as a ad photo? Not really, but that’s my opinion. It’s a good photo, I think it would’ve hit the mark for another theme, but not as an ad photo.

:::::

Garrett:

Ray - This is an EXCELLENT shot Garrett! So sexy but so High Fashion at the same time. I also love the fact that this shot is also artistic which shows a different side to you! I think that this would make a FANTASTIC Page 1 and will get the reader wanting to see more in the pages to come!

KayLee - This DEFINITELY is a an ad photoshoot. I see this being on an ad for a women’s fragrance ad or something along those lines. You’re definitely good with providing sex appeal with your shots, but I do think you rely on your sex appeal more than you need to. Sex sells, but it doesn’t always sell. It’s still a fantastic shot and it works in this case.
1411 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
::::::::::: GENDER SWAP :::::::::::::

Grace:

Ray - I love this shot Grace! It is giving me MJ Vibes and this is very HIGH FASHION! I love your face in this, your features are beautiful! You are giving me variety and that is something that makes a TOP Model! I love the sweet innocent little boy look you are giving! A Great Job!

KayLee - Wow, yes girl yes! You are giving off tough, masculine, tom-boy vibes with this shot. You look masculine, but you also still have your femininity coming from this. It’s really a great shot & I really can’t think of a single bad thing to say. Your facial expression is out of this world, wow.

::::::

Garrett:

Ray - I did think it was going to be harder for you to be more feminine than Grace being Masculine and I have to give you points for that! I do get what you tried to do with the pose and the clothing but I do wish you could have pushed it that bit further. That being said you look AMAZING head to toe and this is another fantastic shot!

KayLee - This shot is definitely a gender swap photo. I feel the femininity oozing from this shot, it’s great. The posing, the facial expression, the clothing choice, it all works for this. Really good job.
1411 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
::::::::::: RM MAGAZINE :::::::::::

Grace:

Ray - Unique until the end I must say! This does not scream Summer in India for me personally but looking at it as a Cover, I can work with this. Again it is different and this just screams Grace. I love the pop of color and I think this might leave the reader wondering to see what Grace is all about.

KayLee - Yessssss! This is very high fashion & very suitable for an ad. I see this being in Vogue Italia or Cosmo. This is just a stunning shot. I love the bright colors, very nice. Your facial expression is really great as well, no negative things to say.

Garrett:

Ray - You hit the nail on the head Garrett! This as a whole works as a perfect shot for the Cover of RM Magazine. The only critique I can give is I wish your eyes would have been opened wider but I get that looking at the sun is hard too! The pop of color at the back is perfect and I am really happy!

KayLee - This is a solid photo. I’m not immediately drawn in by it, but it’s definitely a suitable one and it fits the mark. I love the exotic background and your posing, it’s really quite nice actually.
1411 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
::::::::::: FREE PASS ::::::::::

Grace:

Ray - Like I have said many times tonight every single Photo has been true to you and that is something not many Models can show through their Photos. Again another amazing High Fashion shot. You have to look 3 times to see where everything is but it just fits perfectly to what I would expect from you!

KayLee - Oh wow! This is elegant, but daring. You look like a ballerina, but I also get fencing vibes as well. It’s a gorgeous photo & It’s probably one of my favorite ones from you all season! It’s beautiful.

Garrett:

Ray - Ufffff, I was not expecting this from you, so dark, Batman vibes, I love it! I love your expression and I love the fact it is different from what we have seen from you in the past. You look very High Fashion yet demanding at the same time! Great final shot Garrett!

KayLee - Wow! This is sort of like a futuristic photo. I get like a modern day back to the future vibes from this. The hair styling, the clothes, the background, color filter on the photo. It’s all there. It’s a really nice shot! Your posing is really nice and it works here.

1411 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Well Model's that is it! You have heard what the Judges think of your Finale Performances. Remember that the WHOLE competition will be Judged and THAT will determine who will win!

For the last time, please step to the Back of the Stage while the Judges deliberate and add your Final Scores!
1411 days 14 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*steps to the back of the stage*

*sighs*

Grace: Good luck Garrett!!
1411 days 14 hours ago
Brandonh1
Best of luck Grace!!
1411 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ::::::::::

For the last time, can Grace and Garrett please step forward....

Grace, you started off this Competition as one of the front runners, getting the highest score of 40 two weeks in a row. You hit a bump in the road and other Models outshined you during the Middle and End of this Journey. You have been Grace 100% throughout this Competition and have been authentic to yourself and you have to be extremely proud of yourself for that.

Garrett, you started off a little rocky, even had a Week where you wanted to leave this Competition but after that little shake up you worked your way right up until the Finale where you have killed the Photoshoots one after the other. You have shown that even with some rough weeks you can still be strong and pull it off and make it into the Final 2! For that you should be very proud aswell!
1411 days 14 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*steps forward nervously*
1411 days 14 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett nods:

Thank You
1411 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Only one of you can Win this Competition and whatever the outcome I want to thank you both for sticking it out and making it all the way to the Finals!
1411 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
With that being said........
1411 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
The Winner will appear on the screen in a few seconds.....
1411 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Tengaged's
Next
1411 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Model
is.......

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!