This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 7 Challenge] - "Go and See India!"

Topic » [Week 7 Challenge] - "Go..

1389 days 10 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Model's to Mumbai, India!

The FINAL 6! One of you will become Tengaged's Next Top Model!

Welcome to your First and FINAL Challenge in India!

The most IMPORTANT Challenge of all!

::::::::::: FINAL CHALLENGE :::::::::::

For this Final Challenge you will be seeing a lot of India as you will be going on your GO SEE's!!

You will be visiting 3 Clients, each with their different opinions and looking for something different.

Your job is to produce One photo per Client and either you get Booked or not.

Each Client will rate you out of 10. Scores will then be added to determine an average. The highest average will Win this Challenge and the LAST Power of the Cycle!
Normally the Winner of this Challenge is nearly always in the Finals!

Here are the Places you will be going to visit and the Clients you will be seeing.

:::::::::: CLIENT 1 ::::::::::

Elephanta Caves are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a collection of cave temples predominantly dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. They are on Elephanta Island, or Gharapuri (literally "the city of caves"), in Mumbai Harbour.

Client: Erin Wagner
Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 7 (ANTM Invasion) Winner (mikec51)

Photo Specifics: Looking for black and white vintage. Models that can modernize a vintage era with their young & interesting perspective.

:::::::::: CLIENT 2 ::::::::::

The Global Vipassana Pagoda is a Meditation Dome Hall with a capacity to seat around 8,000 Vipassana meditators (largest such meditation hall in the world) near Gorai, North-west of Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Client: Jerard Davis
Editor-in-Chief for "Model Division" Magazine (Jerard)

Photo Specifics: Trends definitely comes back, and this time we are seeing "Grunge Fashion" hits the spotlight. Grunge fashion/clothing is heavily influenced by the grunge music genre. Grunge fashion is characterized by durable and timeless thrift-store clothing, often worn in a loose, androgynous manner to de-emphasize the silhouette. For my specifics, I want the models to rock out that grunge fashion style.

::::::::: CLIENT 3 ::::::::::

The Gateway of India is an arch-monument built in the early twentieth century in the city of Mumbai, in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It was erected to commemorate the landing in December 1911 at Apollo Bunder, Mumbai (then Bombay) of King-Emperor George V and Queen-Empress Mary, the first British monarch to visit India.

Client: Ray Martinez-Gaivizo
Director and Owner of RA Productions (in real life) and Editor in Chief of RM Magazine (raygan94)

Photo Specifics: RA Productions, my company in real life are looking for the new face of our Brand. We are a Fashion Productions team that tries to push the Boundaries in Gibraltar when it comes to the Fashion Industry. Our logo and whole theme is based around two Colors, Black and Gold. I want you to incorporate these two colors to your Photo in whatever way you creatively choose. Push the boundaries!

The Winner will receive the last Power of this Cycle and a Power that can come in handy!

You all have 24 hours to visit your 3 Go-See's!

Good Luck!
1388 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Taylor Swift*

Client 1 *B&W Vintage*
I was inspired by the late 60s/Early 70s era. Make Peace & Love. Not War!!
Shot: https://imgur.com/QkFZCNj

Client 2 *Grunge*
I took a dark take on Grunge but I still wanted to keep it High Fashion and give you that editorial feel. I am serving you editorial grunge chick who hides her shyness behind dark makeup & clothes.
Shot: https://imgur.com/s6Pi30o

Client 3 *Black & Gold*
I am wearing a dress made out of gold & diamonds with some black silk while rocking some black platforms! It may be heavy but I am ready to suffer to serve you a shot henny!!
Shot:  https://imgur.com/ZpVdPKd
1388 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
Mia Goth:

Client #1: For my vintage black and white look, I'm dressing as a 1920s flapper girl. However, I've modernised the look and made it more fashionable.

https://m.imgur.com/nWnKV3l

Client #2: If you want grunge fashion I'll give you grunge fashion - no questions asked!

https://i.mdel.net/i/db/2019/5/1116740/1116740-800w.jpg

Client #3: For this shot I'm modelling my black and gold outfit but doing a unique pose to help me stand out and be memorable.

https://inglam.ru/img/2019/04/Mia-Goth-Crash-Magazine-2018-006.jpg

■□■□■♤□■□■□

Manu Rios:

Client #1: My black and white vintage look is inspired by the young adult scene in the early 1950s. Think of the classic movie Grease, I'm portraying a cool bad boy who wears leather and has a piercing gaze.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/25/ca/6a25ca8c83dd4003e2cfbbc19e85b222.jpg

Client #2: I'm giving you grunge fashion and I even have the accessory to match.

https://m.imgur.com/58YmL4w

Client #3: I think the shot speaks for itself. Also I finally listened to Judge Ray'a critiques and kept my head down. No up-the-nose shots from me!

https://www.neo2.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/manu-rios-entrevista-moda-2.jpg
1388 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
1388 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CHALLENGE CLOSED :::::::::::
1387 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CHALLENGE RESULTS ::::::::::

Welcome Model's to the Final Challenge Results!

This Week you went on your Go-See's and tried to impress 3 different Clients!

Here is the feedback we got from them!
1387 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CLIENT 1 ::::::::::

This what Erin Wagner had to say!

Grace - This doesn’t immediately make me think of vintage. I think it ages you and puts you back in the vintage era rather than a fresh perspective on it. The styling covers you up when I wanted to see who you are. I appreciate you going outside of the box but I’m afraid it veers a little too off course. Great eyes though!

Taylor - There are little elements of vintage vibes here and there but it is not what I immediately think of. My gut reaction is that this is a business woman home from work. With that said, I like that you are really showing off the bell bottom jeans and really utilized your positioning so they took up most of the frame.

Garrett - Thus far, you really encapsulated the vintage feel I was looking for the best. This feels right out of an old school soap opera and could’ve easily been cheesy but you pushed it just enough. You’re really telling a story like you just caught your wife cheating and are in distress. My one critique is I wish this were a full body shot but you did a great job!

Mia - You’ve had the most editorial shot thus far which I appreciate. Lengthening your neck is exactly what I look for however the angle of your body makes you look really short. Your one arm has completely disappeared. I appreciate going for it and giving a more quirky pose to stand out but I think it really distracts from your stunning face.

Manu - I understand the Grease feel but it doesn’t take me there aside from the leather jacket. The hair isn’t really greased and with a bare background the styling really has to be spot on. I think this picture is good but it doesn’t stand out to me among the others and I need more. You would be a great billboard model but I’m looking for more than that.

Natalia - This is amazing! Exactly what I was looking for. I immediately get the vintage feel and I love the story this is telling. It’s like you’re gazing out for your lover to come outside and drive you on a romantic date. Despite your neck being mainly covered you still lengthened it from the bit we can see, your expression is strong, and the styling is what I was looking for, well done!
1387 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CLIENT 2 ::::::::::

Here is what Jerard Davis thought!

Grace - You are rocking that dress Grace, you are actually standing out here with your all black look in contrast with other colors involved. The left hand placement could have been worked out better in my opinion, the face speaks power and confidence. Somehow though the body positioning didn't do as much as your face and felt really not in the flow. But you still did a solid job.

Taylor - To be honest, this is not what I am expecting when I see you for the first time. You are giving me a girl next door vibe, so this route was not what I was expecting, but I am glad to have seen it. You took that dark grunge theme really well and the black and white filter was also a big help. The dark expression you are giving is really intense. I love this shot!

Garrett - This looks really sexy and confident Garrett. You are gonna sell a lot of magazine with this one. Facial expression could have been a little stronger, but somehow it works with grunge genre of "lazy delivery". One thing that is important is no matter how good or bad your outfit is, as a model you should sell it commercially or editorially, and I think you did that.

Mia - Well you are giving me a modern day grunge vibe Mia. That loose and baggy outfit was really a smart choice for the challenge, and the boots was a nice touch, although it did made you smaller in my opinion. The colors complimented really well, and I believe it was nice to see a different take on a grunge rather than the usual black color.

Manu - When I look at you, I see a modern day fashion model and that is the vibe I am seeing right now. Your take on grunge was really edgy and high fashion. Personally, I didn't think you needed the bag after all because it's taking some shine off you literally and figuratively speaking. Although, I think our face could have popped more especially the eyes.

Natalia - You may have been the last to visit me this day, but you definitely did not perform the least. In fact, this is my favorite shot of the bunch. The hair, the makeup all the way to that heels are giving me major "grunge" vibe. So no question that you perfected the theme. I believe you were going on full on vintage grunge vibe but I would have loved some colors. But either way it still looks pretty nice.
1387 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CLIENT 3 :::::::::::

And lastly this is what I thought about your Photos!

Grace - This is a BEAUTIFUL shot Grace! I would defiantly see my Logo placed right beside this shot. The Dress and Trainers are so weird and quirky but that is exactly what you are all about and it worked in this case. This is exactly what I was looking for and when you zoom into your face it is STUNNING!

Taylor - WOW! Another amazing shot! Like Grace I could also see my logo on this and you have pushed the boundaries with your outfit, Hair and Make-up! This feels very young and fresh and you could relate to many younger Models out there who particularly like this type of Style. Good job Taylor!

Garrett - I do like the way you have tried to incorporate the Black and Gold and not make it as obvious but still make it stand out. I do also have to say that you look fantastic and it is one of the best times I have seen you look. However, the words on the Photo does put me off in using this as the FACE shot of my Company but overall it is a great shot!

Mia - No one can argue that this is a very unique shot and you yet again have taken another risk. In this case I do not think it payed off. I wanted a bit more life in the shots and I dont think that this will attract my viewers for all the right reasons. Like I said I appreciate the risk you took but a risk is always a gamble.

Manu - Like Garrett you took a different route to portray the Black and Gold and I like the fact it wasn't the obvious choice. I do like this shot and I do see the young, fresh Model in the shot. I do think the outfit is eating you up a little but apart from that I do not have anything negative to say!

Natalia - Fantastic Natalia! This is sexy, fierce, strong and very High Fashion. You took a risk with wearing a nice fancy dress along side those boots but that is exactly what I wanted from you guys this week! My only little negative is that the Hair makes you look a little older than you are but that is just nitpicking at this stage.

::::::::::::::::::::
1387 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
So after those comments, let's see who the Clients decided to book...

Erin: "I have chosen 2 Models to book who I thought fit the theme perfectly"

Those two Models are..

Garrett & Natalia!

Well done to both of you!
1387 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Jerard: "All your pictures looked great, I love this Top 6, I am seeing potential in each and everyone of you. I can say that I booked the majority of you, four of you. But for the other two, don't be dismayed because I still think you did a good job. The four Models who have been booked will be featured on a Model Division Magazine issue. Good luck Top 6!"

The four Models who have been booked are....

Taylor!

Garrett!

Mia!

and

Natalia!

Congrats to the four of you!
1387 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
I also think you guys did a very good job and I have decided to book three Models who could really fit RA Productions!

The three Model's I have decided to book are...

Grace!

Taylor!

and

Manu!

Well done to the three of you!
1387 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Congratulations to all of you who got booked!

Total Bookings:
Taylor - 2
Garrett - 2
Natalia - 2
Grace - 1
Mia - 1
Manu - 1

I am so happy to see that there are no 0's on that list! You all booked a job and that makes me very excited for the Week's coming.

However, only one of you can win this Challenge. Your scores have been added and the Highest Average has been determined.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!