This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 4] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [Week 4] - Panel &..

1399 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to the forth Panel & Eliminations!

Tonight 11 will become 9 as TWO of you will be eliminated from this Competition.

This Week you had to style yourselves at the Challenge and give a Disney Movie a High Fashion kick at the Photoshoot!

Please Welcome to the Panel, KayLee & Turkey!

As the Challenge Winner Natalia has Immunity and will not be Eliminated this Week!

With that being said let's begin Panel!
1399 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PANEL ::::::::::

First up is Grace staring in Lady & the Tramp!

Ray - I like how you have taken this Grace. It is different and I really love a Photo which portrays such a Raw emotion like yours is. This looks like it's out of a Movie which is exactly what you had to do this week! You looked at this Shoot from outside of the box and that is what you needed to do. You could have easily shot with a Dog and you didn't. Well done!

KayLee - I honestly don't see lady and the tramp in this. I tried to judge the photo off your explanation and to me, it just doesn't really go well together.  This is a good photo, a stunning one at that... just i don't see the connection to "Lady & The Tramp" at all.  I definitely think in this case, a risk didn't pay off. Risks can always be tricky, because I know you want to think outside the box, but sometimes it can backfire. Just be mindful of that in the future.

Turkey - I really like your unique take on the challenge. And I think you pulled it off quite well. I can see the doubt that you’re meant to be portraying. This photo also has a sad vibe to it and it works. My only negative about the photo is your hand looks a little awkward.

::::::::::::::::::::

Next up is Megan staring in Beauty & the Beast!

Ray - Immediately you look like Red Riding Hood BUT the description you gave is right on point with the Photo. Belle is my favorite Princess but I am so glad you didn't try and resemble her but instead went for the Rose which symbolizes the strength of their love. Here you look strong, fierce and determined and I have to say that this is your best shot to date Megan! Excellent job!

KayLee - Wow, Megan. You're really starting to grow in this competition. Or at least, to me. I do see the references to beauty and the beast. You definitely got lucky with this topic, but you did it very well. I do like that instead of doing something common, you decided to go with the red & not the normal yellow or blue. It kind of gives it your own twist on things, while staying on task. Good job!

Turkey - Megan, I really like this photo! It’s definitely your best photo yet! It’s so fierce. I’m so proud. But, I’m just not sold on the beauty and the beast connection. I get that a rose is red and that since you’re wearing red, you’re representing the rose, but it just doesn’t read as a rose. I think if there was something rose related, like petals and or rose patterns, there would be a stronger connection. Strong photo but a weak explanation.

Next we have Sasha staring in Mulan!

Ray - I do get the Mushu resemblance and I see the whole Dragon Realness going on but the problem I am having with you is that I expect these Photos from you now and I am getting a little bored to be honest. I want to see something less Dramatic from you. I have to give you points for this this week but please bare it in mind for the coming weeks if you stay!

KayLee - Alright now! You definitely took the judges considerations seriously & gave a better quality photo. Along that, I really enjoy this shot. I DEFINITELY see the spirit guide from Mulan in this shot. This is a well performed shot & I honestly don't have anything bad to say.

Turkey - Oh my god, your waist! I like this photo but it just does not read as Mulan at all. I’m not seeing the warrior you’re trying to represent. It looks very heaven and hell. I feel like you could’ve gone all the way with the warrior theme. But you didn’t. And that’s unfortunate.

1399 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Up next is Lupita staring in Cinderella!

Ray - FINALLY!!! This is the shot I have been waiting for from you since the beginning of the Competition! This is High Fashion and I totally get a Dark Cinderella running from the Ball. The dress really works and your face looks stunning! A cheeky look back at the Prince as you leave the Castle! Best shot to date Lupita! Well done!

KayLee - Literally my jaw dropped when I saw this photo. I'm not even kidding, it's rare for me to ever actually in real life, be so shocked and taken aback from a photo & you did this for me this week. This photo looks like you just stepped out of Cinderella. This is everything. It matches the theme flawlessly & I really see it in my head, the infamous Cinderella loses her shoe, running out of the castle. You look stunning in this Lupita. Definitely one of my favorites this week!

Turkey - Oh, this is a good photo. It kind of reminds me of a modern remake of Cinderella. There’s some drama in the photo through the facial expression and it really works. My only complaint is that in your description, you mentioned Cinderella losing her shoe, but in the photo there’s no loose shoe. It’s minor, but it definitely would’ve taken it to the next level.

Next on is Taylor staring in Pocahontas!

Ray - WOW! We are going to have a hard time tonight! I am so glad you didn't go for the typical Native look but still infused the Fringe with the shot. I love how you feel so free spirited just like the Movie's vibe and you body looks FANTASTIC! If I had to put a negative all I would say is that you right hand looks a little claw like but other that that this is a great interpretation!

KayLee - I do see the Pocahontas teas in this shot. I do wish the shot was a bit bigger & you were in a more tribal outfit. But, none the less, this is a modern day take on it, which I can appreciate. I like the photo, it's a solid shot. Good job Taylor

Turkey - This photo has a free spirit kinda feel to it and I really like that. But I’m not really seeing Pocahontas. I wish the jacket was brown so that the Native American connection is obvious. I do like that the fringe is flying to have that wind moment. It’s just not strong enough to really read as Pocahontas.

1399 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
The Challenge Winner Natalia staring in Aladdin!

Ray - It is a very nice and High Fashion Photo. Your body looks on point but do I think this is a little safe? Yes. I dont think this will be the worst Photo but I dont think it will be the Best Photo either. Its a good shot from you but I think the Immunity might be coming in handy seeing the level of Photos submitted this week!

KayLee - Jesus, girl. You won't stop, will you? This literally is Aladdin! You look just like Princess Jasmine, if not more beautiful. The outfit, the pose, the backdrop, everything about this just screams Princess Jasmine. Another one of my favorites this week. Good job

Turkey - I do agree with Ray. This is a step down from your phenomenal photo last week. But, it’s also still a good photo. Just not as wowing. I do like your modern interpretation of Jasmine but I only really see it through the blue scarf around your arms. The connection is a little weak though.

Next up is Soo Joo staring in Moana!

Ray - I do have to say that this is a STUNNING Photo and I do think like many tonight that this is your best shot to date! You have all stepped it up DAMN! Your face is Killer, your body is Amazing and I cant really give you a bad critique. Do I get Moana vibes straight away? No but I do get what you were trying to go for and it worked!

KayLee - At first, I saw the photo & I wasn't impressed. BUT, after analyzing it for about 5 minutes and rereading your description and your inspiration photo. I'm starting to grow fond of it. It's a good shot, I see the resemblances to the inspiration shot, although I do wish you'd start posting photos of you looking more cheerful. A lot of your photos tend to seem very "Down/dark and depressed" and I wanna see your range as a model. I know you've got some depth to you, so show us that next time. Good job

Turkey - This photo is so stunning. I love it. I just wish it was a little more fiery to really push the connection to Moana. Your outfit is a high fashion bellhop. Which takes it away from Moana. But this is a captivating photo though. And it definitely does give off a villain vibe. And that helps with the connection to Moana.

Up now is Mew staring in Frozen!

Ray - I appreciate you taking a risk and not going for something obvious. Like Natalia I dont think this is a bad Photo but I dont think it will be the Best Photo either. I am missing something. I like your emotion as it is stronger than what we normally see from you but I have a feeling this will be in the Middle of the pack and that might not be good enough.

KayLee - I'm really disappointed in this shot. Last week, you really impressed me and I was rooting for you. You have been such an underdog this entire competition & I don't think the others view you much as a threat, but I believed they should. But, in my honest opinion, this shot... is making me think otherwise. It's like a complete 180 of how you've grown.  I don't see the Elsa in this at all. I see what you tried to do, but in my opinion, it wasn't successful. I definitely KNOW you can do better, Mew.

Turkey - Well, I totally disagree! This is what I’ve been wanting from you! You’re finally living up to your potential! I like your more villainous take on Frozen as it makes you stand out from the others but it might be too much of a risk. Without the gloves, I wouldn’t see the Frozen connection. But, like I said, this is a really good photo and I hope you keep delivering photos like this, if you’re still here.

1399 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Now it's Garrett staring in 101 Dalmatians!

Ray - I do have to say that this would have been a 10 for the theme. I get the Roger and Anita story, you have even been lucky enough to include a Dalmatian in the shot with you. However I feel like I have lost the Model from you. You have gone too into the Movie and forgotten about the Modeling. I love the clothes so props on selling them but the majority of your face is gone and can't appreciate it as much as I have seen from you before.

KayLee - This is a good photo, overall. It's following the theme, it has a Dalmatian in it, which is really nice & I'm impressed. You definitely took a risk with modeling with someone else, considering this wasn't a partnered shoot. But, I can appreciate the risk. I'm not sure how my fellow judges will handle it, but I like this shot. I will say, I do somewhat feel like the female model is somewhat taking the shine away from you. Which can happen when having someone else in the shot. But, nevertheless, a great job.

Turkey - This photo is really cheery and I like that. It’s like a Hallmark Christmas movie. I see the Dalmatian in it. I also really like the dopey grin on your face. This photo just makes me happy for some reason. But only critique is that the other model out modeled you.

Next we have Manu staring in Peter Pan!

Ray - I see the Modern day Fashion Lost Boy in this Photo straight away and I like how you've gone about this! Your body is on point but I would have brought your chin more towards the camera as we lose your eyes a little. It is not easy at all to pose like that and be able to hold it and Model through it! This is what taking a risk is all about and for personally it has payed off! Well done!

KayLee - I see the Peter Pan in this. At first, I was like where? But, after really seeing the shot, I definitely see it. I see the "levitating" that you're doing in the shot is a nod to the flying that Peter Pan does. The posing is superb. But, I don't really care for the facial expression. I'm not sure why you'd be "asleep", this would be the perfect shoot to really go wild & crazy & I feel like you ever so slightly, missed the mark. Still a good shot, I like it.

Turkey - I’m not in love with this photo. What weakens the photo for me is your facial expression. It looks sleepy. I do like that you focused on the lost boys but I think a happier facial expression would be what would take it to the next level. I just wish it was more wowing. If you’re here next week, I would like a more wowing photo from you.

Last but not least is Mia staring in Pinocchio!

Ray - This is giving me Doll vibes and it is very haunting Mia! It's given me chills! Your stare is penetrating the Camera and it is a very different twist to what we normally see from Pinocchio. There is a very dark part of Pinocchio which I think you are giving off here and for me its a risk well payed off! Great job Mia!

KayLee - Mia, Mia. You like a few other models left are one to look out for. This shot is everything. I'm actually blown away. The fact that you look like a wooden doll, is frightening, but in a good way. You definitely have a niche for the "horror" type of modeling, and luckily for you, this week was in your favor with this shot. I really enjoy this photo, nice job.

Turkey - This photo is so good but I’m just not seeing Pinocchio. I get what you were going for but it wasn’t executed as well as it could’ve been. I do think you have a haunting doll-like expression and pose but other than that it’s not really Pinocchio. Maybe if you had puppet-like makeup or had strings coming out of you, it would read as Pinocchio. I know you’re better than this and I hope I get to see more from you in this competition.

Models, I have to say that this is going to be the HARDEST week we have ever had! The quality of Photos this week is INCREDIBLE and to top it off TWO of you need to go home.

Please step to the backstage while the Judegs make this difficult decision!
1399 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*sighs*

Grace: Thank you Judges for the critiques.
1399 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*steps backstage*
1399 days 18 hours ago
valgarfield
*steps back stage*
1399 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
*Both Manu and Mia nervously steps back*
1399 days 18 hours ago
smallchild99
*Lupita twirls to the backstage*
1399 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS ::::::::::

Models, before we begin, this has been the Hardest week for me personally. I know I said that above but after seeing the scores and seeing how this Week has gone.

I am really happy on one side because this Week has been one of the Best Week's in Photo Quality but I am sad because TWO of you will be leaving and scores are REALLY REALLY CLOSE!!!

I hope this Week shows you all that every single POINT is CRUCIAL!!! Even the Challenge!

So......

I have 11 Model's standing in front of me but I only have 9 Photos in my hands...

These Photos represent the 9 of you that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!

Natalia, as the Challenge Winner you have Immunity and are safe! Please come Collect your Photo!

Just to let you know, you were the Runner-Up for Best Photo and Top Score! Well done!
1399 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*claps*
1399 days 18 hours ago
valgarfield
Congrats ☺️
1399 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats!
1399 days 18 hours ago
Davoniscool
Congrats
1399 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
The First name I am going to call is Top Photo and Highest Scorer of the Week!
Lupita! (36.1)

Congratulations Lupita! You did an AMAZING job portraying Cinderella and you really deserve this. NOW KEEP IT UP!

You that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!