This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 3 Challenge] - "Change is always good!"

Topic » [Week 3 Challenge] -..

1407 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
Chad, Taylor, Mew, Megan, Garrett and Natalia you are all safe and will see your scores in the house!

Which means....Lupita, Sasha and Soo Joo make up the Bottom 3!

Lupita - It is hard to do much with your Hair but like Mia you could have gone for a subtle color change to give you the extra UMPH that you have been missing in this competition so far.

Sasha - GURRRRL! I know you are a Bald Queen but this is not a Makeover. You are wearing a hat, in the least you could have worn a Wig as this was a Makeover Challenge focusing on your Hair.

Soo Joo -  I don't see much of a Change to be honest and although that is sometimes good in your case I needed more of a risk as you have been in the Middle of this group for the past 2 weeks.
1407 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
The Winner of this Challenge and receiving 2 extra Points added to their Total score this week is...
1407 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
Grace!

Congratulations! For the second Week in a row! You look STUNNING with your Makeover!
TWO Points will be added to your Total Score this week...and you will need them as this Weeks Photoshoot will not be easy!
1407 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
Well done to the rest of you!

Scores will be posted for you in the House!
1407 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*screams*

Grace: Thank you so much!!! I'm happy I'm being impressive with my growth in this competition...

https://media1.giphy.com/media/MVDPX3gaKFPuo/200w.gif?cid=ecf05e47926e5271e9fa2b2ced6cf347cc5669ce90a5bd42&rid=200w.gif
1407 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
*Manu and Mia clap for Grace but their eyes twitch*
1407 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
I'm cackling at this top 3 rn!!! 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃拋
1407 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats grace YOU deserved to be in top 3 for sure 馃挏馃憦
1407 days 4 hours ago
valgarfield
Megan.

Few not in the bottom this week feels good!!

That's grace you are killing it.
1407 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Grace: Thanks guys! *giggles*
1407 days 3 hours ago
Davoniscool
Thanks for the comments judges

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!