This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 2] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [Week 2] - Panel &..

1410 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to the second Panel & Eliminations!

Tonight 13 will become 12 as one of you will be eliminated from this Competition.

This Week you had to show off your Runway skills and portray a Plant or Flower at the Photoshoot!

Please Welcome to the Panel, KayLee & Turkey!

As the Challenge Winner Grace had the Power to pick who got what so let's see if that payed off!
1410 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PANEL ::::::::::

First up to get their critique this week is Aja! (Tulip)

Ray - Yeah, I do see the Tulip but I am not really wowed by this Aja. We saw the very same face from you last week with the side eye. I also dont like the fact the Photo is cut at the bottom but I do have to give you props for your pose and body!

KayLee - I love the outfit, i definitely think it symbolizes a flower. Do I think it symbolizes a tulip? No. I’m not really seeing “life of the party” in this shot, it’s not a horrible shot, don’t get me wrong. I’m just not super impressed. It’s a very safe photo. I do think your face is a bit over-posed. I’d just watch out on submitting safe shots, they won’t get you very far in this competition.

Turkey - I’m not really seeing tulip in this picture. With the color, I kinda am though. I’m just not seeing the fun and cheerfulness you described a tulip to have. I think if you were smiling or having fun, then I would definitely see it. I do really like the pose though. And I am glad that it’s not a small photo!

::::::::::::::::::::

Next up is Sasha! (Weeds)

Ray - To be honest, Weeds was one of the hardest Plants to portray, I think Grace knew what she was doing here. However, although the Outfit is not as flattering this Photo really is YOU and your description really makes sense. You always give a story with your face and that is what I like about you!

KayLee - This one is just a bit similar to Aja’s, a bit over-posed, but yours isn’t as noticeable. I do like the crazy outfit & the facial expression. I get “annoying” vibes throughout the picture so the description was spot on. The color choice of the outfit was smart as well, as green is the color of most weeds. Nice job, Sasha.

Turkey - Like weeds, the ruffles on your garment are everywhere and I think that’s a clever connection. The weakest part of your photo would be your facial expression. It’s a little awkward. And what I think is making it awkward is that there’s too much tension in your mouth. However, I do think your pose is selling the garment. Which is good because a garment like this can definitely swallow you up. Also, the quality of the photo seems a little low.

Up next portraying his Flower is Chad! (Sunflower)

Ray - This is an Improvement from you for sure! I totally get the Sunflower vibes and I like the whole scenery. I do not like the cut of the Photo for you either but your facial features are on point but I do need to see those eyes more Chad!

KayLee - I have to say… I was a bit nervous when pulling up your photo. Last week wasn’t your best and I honestly thought this would follow suit. BUT, i was pleasantly surprised. You pulled through, Chad! This photo is really nice! I love the color scheme of the shot. The only negative thing I have to say is, I wish your face was smiling instead of having a grin. I feel like sunflowers are a “happy” flower. But, that’s just me being a bit picky! I’m really impressed, Chad, nice work!

Turkey - Chad, I want you to do well. I truly do. But I am just not impressed with this photo. You look like you’re lost and you’re just wandering through the woods. It’s just not modely enough. It just doesn’t read as sunflower to me. Well, it is bright and you do look like you're in the sun, so at least there’s that. Also, the little logo thing is distracting. If you’re here next week, step it up.

Please come on down Lupita! (Lily)

Ray - I can clearly see the innocence and purity you are portraying with you emotion and how your body is placed. I would have liked to have seen something more effortless as I read your description but I do think you worked well with what you had and I want to see more from you!

KayLee - This is a relatively nice shot. It’s not a standout shot, but overall, it’s a nice shot. I’m definitely not a fan of safe shots though. I think you could’ve pushed a bit harder for a nicer shot to showcase your skills. You’re a beautiful model and I know you have it in you to do better. That being said, i do feel like your shot matches your description of a lily. You do look really pure and your giving me soft & light in this shot. Nice job, Lupita.

Turkey - It’s not a bad photo. I like it but I’m not in love with it. I wish your facial expression was a little more soft because it has this slight melancholiness to it. I also wish you elongated your legs so you would look a little taller. I do think you have potential though.

1410 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
Next to get their critique is Manu! (Gingko)

Ray - Along with Sasha this was the hardest Plant to portray and Grace definatly knew what she was doing! I do have to say that this Photo is very good and you really do look great! Do I think this can best Best Photo of the Week? No but your face looks amazing!

KayLee - This photo to me, just doesn’t do it. It’s hard, because… you’re one of my favorite models this season. I feel like you have the potential to do great, but you continue to hold back. I don’t think this photo represents Grinkgo at all. It’s honestly a very lackluster shot and i’m disappointed. I know you can do better.

Turkey - I like your take on the ginkgo. You went with the history of the flower rather than what the flower represents and I think that’s unique. This is a strong photo and I do like it. I just wish there was strength in your eyes. That would have completely sold me with this photo. And, this photo is a huge step up from your photo last week!

Mia it is your turn! (Iris)

Ray - I was going to say you looked sleepy but looking back to your photos thats really one of your traits! You look SUPER High Fashion in this Photo and have picked the perfect Photo for this Week's theme! You are killing these Photoshoots Mia, the others should be looking out for you! You needed this after your Challenge performance!

KayLee - Wow! This was definitely a head turning shot, Mia, you’re definitely molding yourself to being a front runner in my eyes. So far, you continue to submit really nice photos and this one is no exception. I see purity, I see innocence. I also feel like this photo gives a slight eerie vibe & i’m honestly not upset about it. That’s what makes it stand out in my opinion. Wonderful, wonderful job, Mia.

Turkey - This has a witchy vibe to it. It’s like you just ate a baby and turned youthful again but it still has the purity feeling to it. And I love it! I think you embodied an iris so good job! I mean, I don’t really have anything negative to say. This is another stellar performance from you. Keep it up!

Challenge Winner Grace come on down! (Rose)

Ray - Although I can not see your face this Photo is STELLAR! This is Couture, Cinematic and really creative! When I read your description and you mentioned the Roses on the dress I was worried you were going too literal and playing it safe but this has blown me away! One of the Best Photos we have seen in this Competition so far!

KayLee - You’re our lucky challenge winner of the week, which i have to say was well deserved! This shot, you’re definitely using your advantage to your advantage, ha. This shot was BEAUTIFULLY executed. I’m stunned, honestly, truly, stunned. This is a magnificent shot & i really don’t have a single bad thing to say about it. You embody the rose so well. It’s editorial, high fashion & i feel a sense of almost… melancholy when i look at it. Wonderful job, Grace, well done!

Turkey - I think it’s so smart to go for the emotions and personality of the flower. And I would say you pulled it off. Your body language and pose sold the passionate feeling to me. I do wish I could see your face because I think you could sell the passion even more with the right facial expression. Honestly, I’m so impressed with you this week.

1410 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
Next to get their Critique is Soo Joo! (Cactus)

Ray - I didnt think you were going to be able to pull off a Cactus. The Model eliminated on this Photoshoot on ANTM was a Cactus so I was weary about this but boy did you prove me WRONG! This is High Fashion and so strong! Your face and your look is FIERCE and pierces right through the lens! I think this could be your Best Shot to date!

KayLee - This photo almost puzzles me. Last week for me, you did an amazing job, I was really impressed with your shot, but this week, you sort of fell flat for me. Your facial expression to me doesn’t look tough, it looks extremely angry and you look mad at the world. But, in a sense, I do believe that that’s what a cactus would give off. Cactus's are very rough, prickly flowers and I do see the hard edge-ness in this photo. I just wish I could have seen just a tiny bit of softness. It’s just so one dimensional with nothing soft to round it out. Besides that, it’s a fairly safe shot, good job, Soo.

Turkey - Soo Joo, I’m not a fan of this. It’s an okay photo. Just okay. I know you can do better than this but this is a disappointment. It needs a wow factor. And unfortunately, I don’t think your description matches your photo. It doesn’t read as cactus to me.

Next is Garrett! (Daisy)

Ray - I really enjoyed this being a Movement shot and I do get the whole White and Pure thing which seems to be a Trend tonight. Although I like all of those points I do think this Photo is cutting it close to the safe side. The movement IS a risk and I give you that but compared to what I have seen tonight this falls a little flat for me personally.

KayLee - Last week, your shot was honestly breath-taking. I was impressed. This week, you fell just a little short, but not too short. I thought you were going to be our model this season who went above and beyond & took risks. This photo, still, is a good one. I see the white embodies the purification of a Daisy, as well innocence. I think if the setting was different, i’d like this a tad bit more, but nonetheless, good job, Garrett!

Turkey - I think you nailed the daisy theme. However, this photo is just not wowing me. I do see the new beginning and the purity in it. It’s your facial expression that ruins the photo for me. You look like you’re trying to figure out what you’re looking at in the distance. This photo isn’t as amazing as your photo last week. But I know you can do better.

Mew it is you now! (Blossom)

Ray - Like Garrett, I enjoyed this as it is different from you and even with your eyes closed your face looks amazing but again I feel like this is too safe. White is becoming a Trend and to be honest compared to some AMAZING shots I have seen before you this is not up there with the rest and that is my fear for you tonight!

KayLee - This was definitely a step up from last week's performance. I definitely see you trying to get better & better and it is appreciated and recognized with me, Mew. This shot was honestly breath-taking. I honestly at first was just a tad bit creeped out, but… then i really grew to like it and appreciate the shot. You are doing a great job showcasing the Sakura. The shot, you appear to be dead, but yet, you look so youthful and radiantly so. I really can’t find something wrong with this shot, Mew. Nice job!

Turkey - Mew, this is a miss for me. It looks like a boy band promo picture instead of a high fashion photo. I’m disappointed. I just don’t think it fits your description. You do look a little dead though. However, I will praise you for your take on your flower. I think it’s so unique. I just wish your photo matched it completely.

Please step down Megan! (Honeysuckle)

Ray - You really got the most unattractive Flower this week and although the Photo is not WOW, I think you did pull it off. Your expression is really strong along with your stance and I like you used the wall to help you portray the Honeysuckle. I was left wanting to see more from you which can go both ways.

KayLee - Okay, okay, Megan! I see you. This is definitely a step up from last week for sure. I do get honeysuckle vibes throughout the photo for sure. The color scheme is honeysuckle, through and through. You look sweet, sassy & fun. Something I vaguely remember about honeysuckles as a child. Good job, Megan.

Turkey - You’re showing improvement. This is a step up from your photo last week! But, with that said, this is just too safe. You’re getting out shined by your competitors. I do think this photo works well with honeysuckles so good job with that! Just keep on improving. I think you can go far.

Taylor you will be next! (Lavender)

Ray - I do have to start by saying that your face looks beautiful and your skin looks FLAWLESS! However, I think you could have taken more of a risk with this. It is not the worst Photo I have seen tonight but I do believe that it will place in the middle. I am missing an UMPH in this Photo. I did like the creative and your outfit though!

KayLee - You’ve been really consistent so far in this competition & this photo is no exception. I think you pretty much nailed it, spot on. I love the purple outfit, I love the fact that your outfit has feathers that somewhat in my opinion resemble what actual lavenders look like. Normally, i’m not a fan of kind of relaxed looking photos, but you actually pull it off quite nicely. This is an overall good photo, i don’t really have anything negative to say, keep up the good work, Taylor!

Turkey - The same problem I had with your photo last week is the same problem I’m having with your photo this week. Your face is great but you’re just sitting there. If you would’ve stretched your legs frontwards to elongate them and had a slight arch in your back, this photo would be stun. This photo does fit lavender. I can see the calmness. The photo is just a little too calm where you lose the model though.

Last but not least, Natalia! (Moss)

Ray - Ohhhhhhhh Natalia......I dont know how to say this lightly so I'll just go with it...I do think this was a fail. YOU look stunning dont get me wrong, you are beautiful but you are sitting on Grass not Moss. Apart from that, I dont think you gave as much effort as I know you can which really has let me down this week as you were one of the front runners. I dont see how this incorporates the theme other than the Flowers around you.

KayLee - I disagree! WOW! That’s literally what I said when I pulled this up. I think you & Grace both pretty much are my favorites of this shoot, by far! I really love this shot. I think it’s sweet, sexy and follows the task at hand. You’re in a field of moss behind you & you’re not letting the moss outshine you, which is good. I definitely think you’re one of this season's most interesting model as far as faces go. This honestly looks like it could be a Victoria Secret ad & i don’t mean that negatively, i mean this shot is very commercial & i like it. Nice job, Natalia.

Turkey - I feel like you can see this in a youthful fashion magazine and I like it. You can see the power and the sexiness in the photo. I don’t think anyone else had their actual plant in the photo so you stand out because of that. Honestly, this is another good photo from you!

1410 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
And that concludes the Judging!

I must say you all did much better than last week as a group although I feel some have taken a step back to where they were last week.

Please can you all step to the Backstage while the Judges deliberate and add up your scores!
1410 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS ::::::::::

Welcome back Models.

Before we start the Eliminations I have to point something out.

The highest score you can get in this Competition is a 40.

10 for the Challenge and 30 for the Photoshoot.

I'll leave it there....

13 Models stand in front of me but I only have 12 Photos in my hands.

These Photos represent the 12 of you that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1410 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
The First name I am going to call has the Highest Score and is Best Photo.

That Model is
Grace! (40)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES GIRL!!!
You scored the HIGHEST score getting all 10's for the Challenge and Photoshoot!

You took this week by storm and you deserve this moment! HIGHEST Score of the Competition so far and if I am not mistaken one of the Highest in the WHOLE show!

CONGRATULATIONS!
You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1410 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Highest Score is
Mia! (35)

You had an almost perfect score if it was not for your Challenge performance but you managed to bring yourself from the bottom to the Top 2! Well done Mia!
1410 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Next Models safe are
Sasha! (34.7)
Natalia! (34.2)

Taylor! (33.2)
1410 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
The next name I am going to call is
Lupita! (32.7)
Garrett! (32.4)
Megan! (31.7)
1410 days 15 hours ago
Davoniscool
Thank you so much judges
1410 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
5 Models left, only 4 Photos.....
Soo Joo! (31.4)
Chad! (30.8)
1410 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Aja, Mew, Manu....only one of you will be safe from the bottom 2....
Mew! (30)

1410 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Can Aja and Manu please step forward....

Here we have a Queen who has sooooo much creativity and it seems to be bottled up inside. For the past 2 weeks we have seen the same thing from you and we feel like you are holding back from actually fulfilling your potential!

Then we have the Guy who won the First Challenge of this Cycle and since then we have not seen that same Guy. This week you did not produce a bad Photo but along with your Challenge scores did just not add up!

So who stays?
1410 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
0.2 of a point separate both of you......

Manu! (29.5)

You just got through literally by the skin of your teeth! We need you to step it up Manu!

1410 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Aja! (29.3)

The scores were so close Aja! I am really so sad to see you go because I was rooting for you as this Cycle was all about Diversity and I was hoping it was something you could bring!
Unfortunately this week Safe got you sent home.

I really hope to see you soon! <3

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!