This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 2 Challenge] - "Bring it to the Runway!"

Topic » [Week 2 Challenge] -..

1413 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
You 6 represent the Top 3 and the Bottom 3.

As for the rest of you, you are Safe and will be able to see your scores later at the house!
1413 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Taylor, Grace and Sasha you are the Top 3!

Taylor - Yes your pose is a little Modeling 101 but your stance and the pose is so strong! Your body looks amazing and your emotion is so powerful that I LOVE IT! Huge improvement from you!

Grace - I mean WOW! High Fashion, strength, power and demanding all the attention! This is what I was looking for this week! This is a Model that will book Fashion Shows!

Sasha - You are STUNNING! I love the emotion and how you are being yourself! You really stand out from the crowd and that is something that is working in your favor! Well done!
1413 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Manu, Mia and Megan you are the Bottom 3!

Manu - I think you know why you are here. It was not a bad photo at all I actually liked it but obviously it did not go with the Challenge. It is the only reason you are here.

Mia - To be honest I thought I would like it more but I didnt. Yes I like the fact you are smiling and giving personality but your smile lost the rest of your face, your eyes especially.

Megan - Like Taylor, your pose is Modeling 101 but UNLIKE Taylor you don't seem to have much life. No emotions and really seems like you just stood there without really wanting to be there.
1413 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
The Winner of this Challenge and will therefore receive an Advantage is

Grace!

Congratulations Grace! You really blew me away! Once I saw your Photo I knew it would be the winner! Well done!

You will be messaged in private and receive your Advantage. The other Models will find out what it is at the Photoshoot.

Well done to Sasha and Taylor!
1413 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
The scores will be posted in the House!
1413 days ago
nateclove
*Claps for Grace*
*Eye twitches*
1413 days ago
chris2pei
grats Grace!
1413 days ago
humanwebjet1
*screams*

Grace: omg thank you so much!!! can’t wait for the Photoshoot! *winks*

You all will be surprised!
1413 days ago
valgarfield
Congrats grace!
1413 days ago
Davoniscool
Sasha:Thank you judges
1413 days ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor: thank you so much judges for having me in the top! I congrats Grace!!! Roomies in the top together❤❤❤
1412 days 23 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Grace: We did ittt!! *hugs Taylor and cheers*

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!