This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 1] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [Week 1] - Panel &..

1415 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to the very first Panel and Eliminations.

Tonight 15 will become 13 which means TWO of you will be going home.

Before we begin with Panel I want to introduce the third and Final Judge who will be joining us this Cycle!

She began her career on Social Media where she took the internet by storm. She is known for her impressive Hair and Makeup skills as well as being an Instagram Influencer. She has Modeled for many brands and although she is not known for being a Model she has extensive knowledge on the Fashion Industry.
Please welcome Turkey Love!

So with Turkey, KayLee and I, this completes the Judging Panel!

Lets remind ourselves of the Prizes...
The winner will grace the Cover of RM Magazine, The fiercest Magazine on Tengaged!
Aswell as 6 other pages!
The winner will produce their own fragrance called Fierce Stomp!
An AD Campaign with Ready-Made Models!
£100,000 Contract with RM Model Management
&
The chance to become a Judge in Cycle 10!

I know some of you have struggled this week with the whole "Nudity" part of the shoot. I know Tengaged does not allow Full Frontal Nudity which is why I advised to not post that.
Some had no Nude Photos but I also said I would accept anything with Minimal Clothing.

The Judges have had a look at your Photoshoot Submissions this week so without any further or do let's begin Panel!
1415 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PANEL :::::::::::

First up to get their Critiques is Aja!

Ray - When I read your description and you said "Showing off my boy parts" I was worried we were going to see it all but we did not. I assumed this would be a Full Body photo bringing your artistic side but I was let down. Yes your face looks nice and you are portraying an angry emotion but it was all about the body this week and this Photo almost feels like you are hiding it away.

KayLee - I wasn't really sure what to expect when I pulled this up, honestly... but I actually really like this! It's cute, simple and follows the instructions to a T. It's a safe photo in my opinion, but none the less, it's still a good one! I'd like to say that hopefully next time, you'll try and post a bigger photo. The small ones aren't good as I like to get ALL up in the grill & analyze it. Great job, Aja!

Turkey - The picture is too small. It makes it harder to see things and I can’t really zoom in. You look pretty but there’s nothing wowing about it. It’s a little too safe.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Next up is Sasha!

Ray - This is a huge improvement from the Challenge! Your pose and your facial features are STRIKING! Although you are wearing some clothing you went for Nude colors and to be honest it almost looks like you are in the Nude. Job well done Sasha!

KayLee - I'm pleasantly amused by this shot. It's very "ballet". I REALLY like the toe arch & the pose. I definitely think it was a smart route to go with the sort of "behind the scenes" look of what it takes to get in full glam mode for being a drag queen. Great job! I'm impressed, Sasha!

Turkey - The quality is a little off for me but I do like this photo. Your leg, that’s up, does look really short and shoe just sitting there is distracting. But, like I said, I do like this photo.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Please come on down Soo Joo!

Ray - You needed a Photo like this. You were in the Bottom 3 coming into this and I think you have just redeemed yourself! I think the emotion in this Photo PIERCES through the Camera Lens! Your body looks stunning and this is the High Fashion concept I was looking for this week!

KayLee - HONEYYYYYY! This shot was EVERYTHING, okay?! I honestly wasn't expecting it. It's very "mother theresa". I honestly am reminded of how Beyonce's pregnancy reveal was with her twins. THIS IS HIGH FASHION! Normally, I wouldn't be a fan of a photo that has closed eyes, because I don't think you can get the full facial expression of a model without their eyes, but this works! Really, really like this! Great job, Soo Joo!

Turkey - I really like this. It’s very editorial! My only problem with this photo is that your other leg is cut off.

::::::::::::::::::::
1415 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Next to hear how they did is Chad!

Ray - MEH! That's how I felt when I saw your Photo. I think you could have done a lot better! I know for a FACT Chad has more shirtless Photos that you could have used. I was underwhelmed by this because although I know this week was hard I know you could have done better. Your face looks great and I really want to see more of you but I don't know if this will be enough.

KayLee - I'm not a fan of this at all. I know this was one of the only ones you could find, so I don't necessarily think it's all your fault. Although, like Ray said I do feel like you could've pushed harder & found something a bit better. This honestly looks like just a candid selfie shot someone took of you. Being a model isn't just looks. You have to dig deep & OWN IT! It's not horrible, but it's not the best. You've got to try harder next week, honey.

Turkey - I am not a fan of this. This facial expression is off. And the pose is just so meh. I think if your hands were down and your facial expression was a little more, this photo would be better.

Mew please step down!

Ray - I do wish you could have been more risky and taken more off but overall this is not a bad Photo. The shorts does bring the High Fashion aspect to this Photo and your Emotion is really good. You have a nice body and I want to see more of you!

KayLee - This is a nice photo. It's not one of the stronger ones of the bunch this week, but it's nice. It's definitely safe. Safe doesn't earn you a win. Keep that in mind for the next time. I do like the relaxed feel of the photo though, it's still model-esque but has a relaxed vibe. Good Job, Mew.

Turkey - I like this photo but I’m not wowed. It feels a little catalogue. Though, I do think it’s one of the better photos this week!

Next up is Kendall!

Ray - It seems like you did not take on board what I said at the Challenge. Again this Photo looks like a Selfie taken by a Friend at the Beach. I would see this on Instagram not on the Cover of any Magazine. I think this Photo is not at the Level you should be in the competition. I am very disappointed.

KayLee - This is okay. It's not horrible, don't get me wrong. I definitely think it's an alright photo & it's safe. But, it honestly looks like a shot a friend of yours took out on a vacation & not a photo from a model trying to win Tengaged Next Top Model. This had the potential to be an amazing shoot, had you did a better pose. The pose just seems very laxxed & lazy, almost. But still, good job Kendall.

Turkey - This is very instagram. It doesn’t say model at all. The pose is okay but I think it’s the facial expression that is the weakest part of this photo.

1415 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Getting their Critique now is Mia!

Ray - NOW THIS IS WHAT I LIKE!!! This Photo is absolutely the point of this weeks Photoshoot! This is High Fashion! This is Nudity without it being Raunchy but still being Sexy at the same time. I love the whole concept! I would have loved a little more strength in the eyes but this Photo is going to be a hard contender to beat! Amazing job Mia, Well done!

KayLee - This was REALLY GOOD! I honestly at first wasn't a fan of this. But, the longer I looked at it and really appreciated it... it grew on me & is one of my favorites of the week by far. I like that you thought out of the box & just went head first. I'm definitely someone who doesn't like to follow, I like to lead & YOU LEAD this week for me, by far! I like how unafraid you look in a bathtub full of eels. It's a really good photo. Wonderful job, Mia!

Turkey - This gives me a high fashion horror movie vibe and I kind of love it. This is a very interesting photo. I mean, I don’t have anything negative to say.

Next is the Challenge Winner, Manu!

Ray - I am going to be brutally honest with you. THANK GOD you have Immunity! I was not expecting this after your Challenge win. This literally could be anyone, could be Shawn Mendes for all I know. You have focused on your Bum more than what this Photoshoot was about. Yes you are naked but this is not High Fashion at all. Where is Manu? Where is the Model?

KayLee - Ehh, this is not good. It's an alright photo. I don't really like photos that don't showcase a face, after all, you are a model & models faces are their brand. But, i'm not gonna penalize you for it. This is still a nice photo, it shows off your amazing body & leaves the mind wondering. So, good job!

Turkey - I’m not a fan of this. Like, there’s nothing modely about it. It’s like someone took a photo of your backside while you were walking. I was expecting more from you especially after your challenge photo.

Megan come on down!

Ray - This is definitely Sexy, no one can say otherwise but its on a VERY thin line. I think if you would have closed your mouth and brought your chin down a little it would have just taken down the Raunchy tone this Photo can have. Do I like this Photo? NO DOUBT! BUT I would see it on a more explicit Magazine rather than a High Fashion one.

KayLee - This was okay. I definitely think you could've tried just a bit harder. Not awful, not great. Theres' really not much else to say. I'd definitely push a bit harder next week, Megan.

Turkey - I don’t like this photo. You’re holding the towel awkwardly. You’re just kinda sitting there. Plus, it’s a small photo.

1415 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Next to come down is Grace!

Ray - I do like you emotion and your body language really works well with the emotion too. However although you are giving hints of Nudity you are quite covered up which defeats the purpose of the Photoshoot. Maybe loosing the Sleeves and Bottom half would have worked more in your favor. It is a shame because this Photo would have been up there if it was not for the excess of Fabric.

KayLee - This was shockingly a nice photo. I've so far not been super impressed with the semi nude photos so far, but this was nice. Your facial expression is great & I like the vibe this photo gives off. Nice job, Grace.

Turkey - This photo is like angelic. And I like that about it. But, your foot does look awkward. Plus, I’m not totally sure if it fits the theme.

Next up is Garrett!

Ray - YES YES YES!!!! From the tip of your nose right until the end of your leg your body is ON POINT! Your lines are amazing and the light is capturing everything that needs to be seen! Although you arn't looking straight to the Camera I can feel your emotion and sexyness oozing from this Photo! I think you chose the perfect shot and I think the rest should watch out! I do want to see your Face though, it is the Second Photo you are looking away.

KayLee - Now... HOLD ON! This photo had me grabbing for my geisha fan, honey! THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT, FOLKS! This gives off everything I've been waiting to see today, sex appeal, commercial vibes, MODEL MODEL! I really like this photo. It's sexy, it's very commercial, it's just great! It definitely left me with a wandering eye & wanting to see more, Garrett. Great Job!

Turkey - I actually like this photo! Though it is a little small. I like the pose and your facial expression. I don’t really have anything negative to say. Good job!

Lupita it is your turn!

Ray - Like Aja I was underwhelmed because we wanted to see how you worked your body this week and again it was cut. However unlike Aja this is a little more High Fashion and your emotion and face is BEAUTIFUL! I do have less to say as I wanted to see more of you but overall this is not a bad Beauty Shot with the illusion of being Nude.

KayLee - I really like this photo! It's very African princess/Nubian princess kinds of feel to it. I like the posing and the facial expression. Really good job!

Turkey - It’s a small photo but I do like this photo. The pose is good and the jewelry looks amazing. And your skin is so glowy, I love it.

1415 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Let's see how you did, Taylor!

Ray - I do appreciate the fact you used Nude/Skin Color tones in the clothing you had on and the camisole is kinda see through but I do have to say that you are of one of the ones wearing most Clothing and I do have to take that into consideration. It is a shame because your face is Beautiful and I do want to see more of what you can bring to the table!

KayLee - This surprisingly was a good photo! I was expecting it to be very bleh & safe, but you really brought it! This was very classy and tasteful, but still kind of seductive in a way. I like the rain and the background setting. Well done, Taylor!

Turkey - This photo is good but not amazing. I do like your face in the photo. I just wish you did more with your body instead of just standing there.

Natalia it is on you now!

Ray - You are having another "I woke up like this moment" This is exactly an example of what was expected from you Models this week and for that I have to give you props. I do think the crazyness of the hair does not really go with the Chilled vibe you are portraying as a whole. This is a great Photo Natalia and I can't wait to see more from you!

KayLee -  I REALLY like this shot. I love the lioness feel of it. You are serving FACE without even trying, girl! This was a really good job. Great work, Natalia!

Turkey - I also really like this photo. You do look a little short but it’s still a good photo. That’s really my only complaint. Good job!

Last but not least is Zendaya!

Ray - Your body looks AWESOME in this Photo, this is something I would have expected to see from you at the Challenge. I do appreciate you went for Minimal clothing but then I look at the rest of this Photo and it is not as strong as some that I have seen tonight. Your shoulders could have been more relaxed, your emotion is quite blank and I dont really feel anything when I see this image to be honest.

KayLee - This was an okay photo. Not terrible, but it's not one of my favorites. I really like the posing, but i don't like the facial expression. It's almost as if you look annoyed & don't want to be there. But, the outfit & background setting was great! Just work on your facial expressions next time, Zendaya. Good job, though.

Turkey - I really like the pose because you are sitting there but you’re also posing, which is something some other models didn’t do. However, your facial expression ruins the photo for me. You look so uncomfortable.

1415 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
We have now spoken to all of you. While the Judges add your scores and deliberate please step backstage!
1415 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
*steps backstage*
1415 days 1 hour ago
valgarfield
*steps backstage very nervous*
1415 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS ::::::::::

15 Models stand before me but I only have 13 photos in my hands. These Photos represent the 13 of you that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

Manu, as you have Immunity you can come forward to receive your Photo.
Just to let you know, you would have placed in the Bottom 4 if it were not for your Immunity.
You scored 29.5/40.
You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

As for the rest of you...

The First name I am going to call is the Highest Scorer and Best Photo of the Week.

This Photo will be displayed in the House for the entire Week.

Best Photo goes to.....
1415 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
*Manu collects his photo*

Manu: :(
1415 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
Grace: Well congrats Manu.
1415 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Mia! (37.2)

Congratulations Mia! You did an amazing job by fulfilling the theme this week!
You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1415 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
*Mia screames*
"Oh my God thank you thank you thank you eeeeeek!!!"

*collects her photo and runs to the back and hugs Manu*
1415 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
*claps*
1415 days 1 hour ago
Brandonh1
*Garrett Claps for Mia*

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!