This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Cycle 9] - Top Model House!

Topic » [Cycle 9] - Top Model House!

1403 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Taylor finishes topping the pizzas & pops them in the oven*
1402 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
CF: First time in the bottom and I don't really like feeling that way. I know my photoshoot photo was better than some, but I need to bring back 40/40 Grace there's no holding back. But Top 6! *cheers*
1402 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*goes to pack her bags for the trip to India*
1402 days 7 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::::: GARRETT'S PHOTO APPEARS IN THE HOUSE ::::::::::::
1402 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
*Confessional*
Mia: I think it's cute that Natalia tried to sabotage me this week. I guess that just means she knows my picture snapped. Speaking of my picture, I definitely have to start submitting more high fashion photos when the time comes!

Manu: Bottom 3 did NOT feel good this week. I really have to start working harder ugh!
1402 days 4 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Confessional: The girls better get ready, because if they thought I was fierce before, just wait until I step up now that it is the Final 6. I am ready to blow the judges out of the water and claim my rightful title.
1399 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: WEEK 7 - FINAL CHALLENGE SCORES ::::::::::

1 - Natalia: 9.5
2 - Garrett: 8.7
3 - Taylor: 8.6
4 - Grace: 8.3
5 - Mia: 7.9
6 - Manu: 7.6
1399 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
*Manu reads over the rules*

"Grunge fashion is characterized by durable and timeless thrift-store clothing, often worn in a loose, androgynous manner to de-emphasize the silhouette."

*looks at a model wearing tight clothes getting booked over him*

"You know what, not even surprised at this point."
1399 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett CF: I was so close to getting the top spot for this week but it’s whatever. I hope everyone who counted me out or over looked me are woke because I’m here to way and I’m only gonna continue to produce my absolute best.
1399 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
CF: honestly this game is getting boring.
1399 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor: congrats everyone on making the top 5!! I have no Bollywood inspired shots 💜💜

✌ out
1398 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
CF: where did Mia and Manu go? But I can't lie this photoshoot was hard, I know of Bollywood but I don't really take photos inspired of it. But, no excuses I tried my best.

So does that mean it's final 3?!
1398 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
CF: chile did half the cast quit???!!
1398 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Grace: Where did everyone go?
1397 days 3 hours ago
humanwebjet1
CF: oufff this was a very rough week, I tried my best to connect it and although the gap from best photo to 3rd was large, I don't think I'm out of the running yet.

This is a very fierce top 3 and I'm in it to win it.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!