This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 4 ] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [ Week 4 ] - Panel &..

3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to Panel & Eliminations!

10 of you are standing here tonight, but after this elimination only 9 will remain.

Just like to remind you all that Jessica won the Immunity and will not be able to be Eliminated.

The 4 Judges have viewed your Photos inspired by the Mean Girls and this is what they thought!
3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Molly :::::
( Geek )

Ray – I really don’t know what to say about this Molly. I see your confidence but I don’t see the Geek. I guess you used Wool to portray it because there is NOTHING else in this picture. I like the fact your expression is vacant but your eyes are still strong, but other than that, I am not so impressed.

Angel – I dont think this is the best you could do to be a geek, I will explain why. I dont think a geek would be so risky with their hair nor her clothes I see more of a sporty casual girl.

Erika – Overall this is a very nice shot. I like the colors used, the outfit, and overall look. I could see you being the geeky, mean girl of your group. However, don’t be so arrogant as to assume you’ll get top photo again.

Margaux – Let me just say one thing before I get to my critiques: confidence makes you cute, but arrogance makes you ugly. Now, I honestly don’t like this photo as much as I wish I could’ve because I expected way more when you said you were getting top photo. You have the face down pat, but I think it’s just the whole outfit and pose that puts me off of this. It just doesn’t scream “geek”.

::::: Jaclyn :::::
( Leader )

Ray – Although I am LOVING the expression on your face, I would have preferred your body facing the camera too. You would have portrayed more confidence and more dominance. Right now your face is strong but your body is hiding away. Amazing eyes though!

Angel – I really like the whole photo and outfit but in my opinion you don’t really reflect anything of the actual ''Mean Girls'' but apart from that everything is okay you look like a confident leadership girl.

Erika – Work it, you mean girl you! That face your giving is EVERYTHING! This entire shot is perfection! I’m also glad you didn’t use the standard pink. You went for a more masculine, bold colour.

Margaux – I love this! Your outfit is very preppy, just like a classic “Mean Girls” leader, and your facial expression is fierce as hell. I wish you were looking more into the camera as opposed to off to the side, but overall, this photo is beautiful.

::::: Kim :::::
( Leader )

Ray – I love the fact that this is a beauty shot but I can still feel how you want to dominate and how you want everyone to feel that you are cooler than everyone else. I like that you took a risk but the only thing I don’t like it your mouth and the fact you look more like a gang member than a Mean Girl.

Angel – Well I don’t really know what to say, well I do but I don’t know how to say it without being too rude... So I am only going to say that I don’t see mean girls in this photo and I definitely do not see a leader.

Erika – You’re a mean girl, not a pimp dear. If this was a task asking for you to portray a man, you’d be on top. But this is just not what I imagine as the leader of a mean girls high school clique. Actually if you had gotten the rebel label, this would have actually worked.

Margaux – Oh, Kim… This is an okay photo, but it’s DEFINITELY not a Leader photo… This is more like a Rebel theme. I get what you meant when you said you were more of the edgier-leader, but I’m just not a big fan of this. I really like you though and I hope you can pull through this week.
3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Jessica :::::
( Rebel )

Ray – Seeing as Rebel has nothing to do with you, you have done a pretty good job Jessica! Your emotion feels Bad and Mean and that is exactly what I wanted from you girls this week! The only thing I needed was a little “umph” from your eyes and it would have been a 10.

Angel – I am really impressed I think you've done a great job with this photo because you have made a good girl a MEAN GIRL. Jessica being so sweet and looking like such a rebel smoking and with that fierce look AMAZING!

Erika – Very nice shot as a whole. The cigarette is a nice touch and the reflection could lead to a more interpretive, in-depth meaning. Great job!

Margaux – I like this photo, it really shows off your sexy-but-rebellious side. With this photo you don’t go too overboard with the rebel theme which is why I like it so much! The pose makes you appear quite nonchalant, which is part of the rebel act, so it goes well. Good job!

::::: Erin :::::
( Rebel )

Ray – I was not expecting this from you at all Erin! You totally give off the Rebel Mean Girl vibe and you show that you don’t care about anything but still being High Fashion at the same time. I think this is the Best Photo I have seen tonight so far. Well done!

Angel – You do show a rebel girl and you show a mean girl but it does not completely convince me because it is not the best photo I cannot really see your facial expression.

Erika – I’m not entirely sure how I feel about this. On the one hand you took the label you were given and worked it for all it’s worth. The whole shot is fantastic…the outfit - or lack there of one - is a bit too much for my taste.

Margaux – This is a nice photo, but you’re too far from the camera for my liking. Your outfit is on point for the whole rebel thing, so that’s pretty good! But the problem with this is you’re almost mixing together the Bimbo and the Rebel, when it’s only supposed to be Rebel. I do like it, though, good job, Erin!

::::: Leila :::::
( Bimbo )

Ray – Here is the problem for me. You look like a Mean Girl and you look High Fashion but I don’t see Bimbo AT ALL. How are you a bimbo? By pulling your hair? I was expecting something else from you Leila. I love the photo but I don’t think it fits the theme what so ever.

Angel – I was expecting more of a typical silly bimbo that we see in the movies and not such a strong fierce looking woman, I think you could have done a little more research on the mean girls.

Erika – I guess I sort of see the bimbo side of this shot. As a whole this shot is great and the pose is good. Nothing really bad or amazing about this.

Margaux – This is gorgeous! You look like a total bombshell! Your legs go for miles and you’re insanely sexy in this photo. Amazing job, Leila, I have zero complaints about this one.
3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Anya :::::
( Rich Girl )

Ray – Seriously Anya? This is all you could give the Judges this week? This is the most boring photo I have ever seen. You are just standing there doing nothing, expression nothing and emoting nothing. From far away you could actually look like a Mannequin. Not happy at all. *yawn*

Angel – I didn’t know we were playing sims now, seriously even a ten year old would have done better I seriously don’t know what you were thinking when you posted this photo.

Erika – I agree with Ray, boring as f…I mean yes the entire look is great. But this shot is like watching paint dry.

Margaux – I hated to rank you so low, but this is just such a basic photo for you. I know you can do much better than this, as you’ve been high on my lists for most of the weeks. I like your outfit, it matches your Rich Girl theme, but I wish you put more emotion into your face and pose! You’re just kind of standing there trying to look prim-and-proper. It’s cute but bland.

::::: Laura :::::
( Rich Girl )

Ray – I can definitely see Rich Girl right away as soon as I see it as you have used Fur to represent wealth and money. I do wish you would have had a stronger expression as it would have made you more of a Mean Girl, apart from that, good job!

Angel – Well I don’t like it but I don’t dislike it either, in my opinion you look more like the mother of the mean girls and not the rich girl so maybe next time try and use more of a youthful side of you.

Erika – Nice shot overall. I’m not a big fan of the fur coat, but you did a decent job representing a rich girl.

Margaux – Again, this is stunning! You totally nailed the “Rich Girl” look with the fur jacket (better be faux!) and you look very glamorous. The soft expression works very well for this photo, too. Great job!

::::: Raina :::::
( Geek )

Ray – I think this is an AMAZING picture Raina. I do have to say that the size does bring it down for me alot because I can not appreciate your beauty as much but this is defiantly a High Fashion, Mean Girl Bimbo arguing with her BFF on the phone. Amazing job!

Angel – I think this is a very big risk using a beauty shot but I really like Models taking risks and I think you did great showing a mean girl geek! She looks sexy but with a hint of a geeky look, well done!

Erika – This is a very interesting, but workable take on this week’s task. I’m torn honestly. I really like the colours used and everything, but the phone is throwing me off.

Margaux – Oh, my… This is rather over-exaggerated. It’s bright, which I like, but it’s just a little too dramatic and overpowering, in fact it’s almost child-like. I don’t know, I just don’t really like this photo, you’ve fallen a bit flat this week, Raina. Good effort, though.
3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED ::::::::::
3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
There are 10 Models standing in front of me but I only have 9 photos in my hands. These photos represent the Models that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

The First name I am going to call has been voted Best Photo by the Judges....
Top score and Best Photo goes to...
Jessica! CONGRATULATIONS! You won the Challenge and Best Photo. There was no need of an Immunity! Well done! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Best Photo goes to
Jaclyn!
Well done! Nearly there so keep it up! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Next names I am going to call are..
Erin!
Laura!
Fatima!
You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Sixth & Seventh name I am going to call is
Raina!
Leila!
3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
3 Models, 2 Photos...
Molly, Kim & Anya, only one of you is safe from the Bottom 2...

That Model is
Molly! You are safe.
Just to let you know you were at a 0.5 of a point away from being bottom 2 and not because you had a bad photo but of BAD ATTITUDE. This is not the first time I have to tell you so please make this the last.
3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Can Kim & Anya please step forward...

Both of you are first timers to the Bottom 2 but both deserve to be here as much as the other.

Kim, your performance this week did not go down very well with all of the Judges. They did not agree with what each other said and therefore you stand here with low points from the Judges.

Anya, what a surprise....You performance this week was boring but the Judges since day 1 have their eyes on you as being one of the favorites to win this competition. But this week, you failed.

The Judges had a hard time deciding what to do as they had a difference of opinion on EVERYBODY.

They could only decide on ONE thing and that was who was going home tonight.

The last Model going through is

Kim! Congratulations! You have to make sure your photos fit the theme. They can be High Fashion put just POINTLESS.
3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Which means Anya we are loosing you tonight. You must pack your bags and leave this competition. As I said before, the Judges had their eyes on you as a favorite to win but this week I do NOT know what the hell happened. This is a game and unfortunately this round, you lost. We have to say goodbye now but I hope it is not for long. Thank you for joining and Good Luck with anything you do in the future!
3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
RANK AND SCORES:

1st: Jessica - 9 + 85 = 94
2nd: Jaclyn - 4 + 84 = 88 ( LOW CHALLENGE SCORE AFFECTED YOU )
3rd: Erin - 8 + 73 = 81
4th: Laura - 8.8 + 71 = 79.8
5th: Fatima - 8.3 + 61 = 69.3
6th: Raina - 7.3 + 61 = 68.3
7th: Leila - 8.1 + 55 = 63.1
8th: Molly - 6 + 47 = 53
:::::::::: BOTTOM 2 ::::::::::
9th: Kim - 8.5 + 44 = 52.5
10th: Anya - 7 + 31 = 38
3329 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: NOTICE ::::::::::::

Fatima's critiques was accidentally removed. Here it is again.

::::: Fatima :::::
( Bimbo )

Ray – I like the whole pose and High Fashion vibe the photo brings but honestly for me you look abit crazy rather than a Bimbo. I gave you this as a challenge for each of you but honestly for me you took a great photo but failed for the theme.

Angel – I don’t think this is a very good representation of a bimbo as I said before I was expecting more of a typical bimbo like in the movies and TV shows but maybe us Judges have a different concept of a bimbo.

Erika – Overall very nice work. I wish you were wearing a short dress as oppose to being in your underwear. A short dress would have completed the bimbo vibe.

Margaux - I was expecting a bit more from you, a little bit more of your sexy side, but I can’t lie and say I dislike this, because I do like it to an extent. Your legs look good, and the pose is nice, but I don’t know, this just isn’t a memorable photo to me.
3329 days 12 hours ago
Carvalho
Well I will miss Anya I really think she come further than Kim or Molly.
I've noticed that because of my challange score I didn't get best photo but I will try HARDER the next time. THANKS FOR ALL Judges and RY <3
3329 days 11 hours ago
SilverShadow
CONFESSIONAL:
Well I should've gotten best photo but I was unfairly judged. This is a modelling competition we should be judged by our modelling skills and as far as I'm concerned I take better photos than any of these wannabe models combined. But I'm here to win so if the judges want a humble good girl that's what they're gonna get, time to showcase my acting skills  ;)

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!