This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2 (Dhole)

Topic » Tribal Council 2 (Dhole)

4776 days 10 hours ago
GHunt
Votes are due by 12EST, in the afternoon.
4776 days 10 hours ago
GHunt
Here are the Questions

rt72 - Your tribe has not won one challenge yet, are you worried about the safety for you and your other tribe members?

MontyBurns - Are you going to step up and be more active? Do you think your tribe should acknowledge your strength for the tribe?

devinwithparasites - Whats your situation in this tribe? Do you feel threatened? Do you think you'll make merge?

cooldude70 - As the new leader, do you feel you can lead Dhole to their first victory? Are you happy as leader? Is there any stresses that fall on your shoulders?

strtspirit - The HII is not in play yet, but do you think it'll be a threat once it is? Are you looking forward to the HII or regretting it?

RussellHantz101 - The first tribal council was a shocker. Do you think that this one will be the same? Will this tribal council be mild compaired to the first one?

David123456 - How far do you think the Dhole's will go? After and before merge? Will the Dhole's merge with power?
4776 days 10 hours ago
rt72
im wrried tht we might hav 1 or 2 inactives, and i think its there time 2 go
4776 days 10 hours ago
RussellHantz101
i think this tribal council will be pretty obvious. The inactives need to go home *looks at Monty*
4776 days 10 hours ago
devinwithparasites
i have no clue how my position is, i do my best but allways come up short, and with the dodgeball game i blew it
4776 days 9 hours ago
GHunt
rt72 - And after that? Once the inactives are gone how will you base your vote?

Russell - Lol xD. Do you wish that Monty were voted out the other day instead of peace?

Devin - If you hadn't blown it, would your tribe have won?
4776 days 9 hours ago
RussellHantz101
i dont care. Monty is going home tonight
4776 days 8 hours ago
rt72
i guess i will base my vote on the productivity in the challenges, but once montty is gone things should go well with this tribe
4776 days 7 hours ago
cooldude70
i cant bring them to victory because im busy im sorry team and ya i feel safe because i got a alliance!
4776 days 3 hours ago
David123456
i think our tribe will do really well
4775 days 20 hours ago
strtspirit
The HII is not in play yet, but do you think it'll be a threat once it is? Are you looking forward to the HII or regretting it?

I am not looking forward to it. Even if I get it I feel that people will get suspicious. I would rather just not have to think about it.
4775 days 19 hours ago
GHunt
Alright time to tally the votes.
The inactivity strikes go to: Monty and Devin.
4775 days 19 hours ago
GHunt
First vote...
Monty
4775 days 19 hours ago
GHunt
Second vote...
cooldude
Monty - 2
cooldude - 1
Devin - 1
4775 days 19 hours ago
RussellHantz101
cool
4775 days 19 hours ago
GHunt
Next vote...
cooldude

open group

Survivor: Thailand FINAL 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!