This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

4790 days 18 hours ago
BadBoyzClub
Its been 3 long months since the bad boys have moved out the house but im sure tonight the guys will have alot to say about what happened this season and i have many surprises un store for you viewers.But it only happens tonight on BAD BOYS CLUB REUNION
4790 days 18 hours ago
BadBoyzClub
So i will like to start off with the one's who went the whole time through without gettin kicked off quitin or was not a replacement so come on out myiel,sterlin,meow, and adw come on out guys
4790 days 17 hours ago
myiel
*walks in* hey! :)
4790 days 17 hours ago
myiel
*sit's down*
4790 days 16 hours ago
adw929
*sits*
4790 days 16 hours ago
Meowfie
OMG IM FAMOUS
4790 days 13 hours ago
myiel
*get's ready for Questions*
4790 days 9 hours ago
BadBoyzClub
I will like to ask all of u how was it bein in the house from beginning to the end
4790 days 8 hours ago
adw929
Its was great but got boring
4790 days 7 hours ago
BadBoyzClub
its time to bring out the guy who i thought brought drama to this season come on out bailey
4790 days 6 hours ago
baileyboy1
*walks in* wudup u lame azz boys
4790 days 6 hours ago
adw929
*sighs rolls eyes at bailey*
4790 days 6 hours ago
BadBoyzClub
ok bailey who do u think was the fakest in the house
4790 days 6 hours ago
baileyboy1
def adw sterling and infamous beacuse they jus always followed myeil
4790 days 1 hour ago
adw929
I wasnt fake and i didnt follow anyone i liked everyone in house except meow so correct youre self bailey *Punches bailey and throws into crowd*
4789 days 23 hours ago
BadBoyzClub
well well well since everybd didnt show up i fuess im goin to have to end season 1 reunion but viewers please stay tuned beacuse season 2 will be kicking off as soon as i get 7 guys that i think are bad then after that stay tuned for love games bad boys need love to

open group

Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!