This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The House ( chat )

Topic » The House ( chat )

2515 days 18 hours ago
Dara4ever
1) I think I can survive this competition<3 I give every challenge my all and I'm not afraid to take risks which to be a model you must be fearless and experiment with many different looks no matter how out of the box.

2) Strongest: Ribbons <3
Weakest: Aria
2515 days 17 hours ago
Emotion
I think that I can make it far again as long as I put my head into the game and push as hard as I can to put forth the best photos I can. I can do nothing but my best and I always put 150% into these shoots. If that gets me the win I'll be ecstatic and if not then at least I had this experience.

I think that it's too early to call anyone definitively the best or the worst and we're still early enough that anything is possible but the best right now is hobo and the worst for me is probably jay.
2515 days 12 hours ago
aria_grande
So I think I am not the most amazing but still think I can win this how idk. I have had bad pics but I was just getting starting

Best: hobo
Worst me or jay
2515 days 2 hours ago
hobo232
LOL at Michelle commenting she saved the model labeled the worst in the house. shows youre scared to compete against the best hun. shoulda just casted your vote in private now you just look threatened and weak LOLOL
2515 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
U r a good model Hobo, so she's probably just trying to eliminate competition! Good luck Girls
2514 days 8 hours ago
MIchelle990
sorry
2514 days 8 hours ago
MIchelle990
i just dont care what you guys say but i am going to improve
2514 days 6 hours ago
hobo232
so happy i stayed :) its time to recover from my hiccup last week and get back on top
2514 days 5 hours ago
MIchelle990
hobo can we talk
2513 days 17 hours ago
hobo232
I don't got nothing to say hun. Best of luck
2513 days 8 hours ago
Libanz00
Good luck everyone!!
2513 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
Good luck girls this week, the competition is high this week <3
2513 days 4 hours ago
hobo232
So many nice photos this week :) not sure how things are gonna pan out
2512 days 21 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
This was the best week by far good job
2512 days 18 hours ago
Yoshi16
We smashed it ladies

open group

Make Me A SuperModel Season #1 ® WEEK #5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!