This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voyabeyo Tribal Council #11

Topic » Voyabeyo Tribal Council #11

4371 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Voyabeyo tribe! We will now bring in the members of the jury! Kelly S., Ken, Sugar, Tom, Coach, Danielle, Albert, and Erik, voted out at the last Tribal Council! Well, here we are! After this Tribal Council, we will find out which three will be competing in the Final Tribal Council for the title of Sole Survivor! In the immunity challenge, Laura easily walked away with her first individual immunity since the Top 14, ending Jerri's four-time immunity streak! Tonight, one of you will be voted out of Voyabeyo and will become the ninth and final member of the jury!

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4371 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brett. That's one vote for Brett.

Brett- 1

Next vote.....
4371 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jerri. That's one vote for Brett and one vote for Jerri.

Brett- 1
Jerri- 1

Next vote.....
4371 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jerri. That's two votes for Jerri and one vote for Brett.

Jerri- 2
Brett- 1

The final vote is for.......
4371 days 8 hours ago
TylerKeith
Sorry, Jerri. You did awesome in this game though, you should be proud of yourself. (:
4371 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jerri. Jerri, I need you to bring me your torch! Jerri, the tribe has spoken! However, you are now the ninth and member of the jury and will cast your vote on finale night for a winner! Thank you for playing!

Well, unfortunately, it is another fourth place finish for Mrs. Jerri Manthey. She put up an incredible fight, winning four straight immunity challenges in a row. It's just a shame that she lost the one that mattered the most! Well, congratulations to our final three--Brett, Laura, and Sandra! You have gone as far as you can in this game! Now, the power shifts from you three over to the nine members of the jury! Nine people that you had a hand in voting out will now decide your fate and will determine which one of you three is most deserving of the title of Sole Survivor! I will be posting the thread to the Final Tribal Council shortly, so you may post your statements and the jury may post their speeches.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!