This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Erik's Journey Through Survivor Cambodia

Topic » Erik's Journey Through..

4381 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
First of all I would like to thank everyone for playing this season; it was an incredibly hard and difficult, although enjoyable task to get to the Top 5. I have outlasted 75 players so I congratulate the final 4 Survivors for their unbelievable accomplishment. I was so confident that I was going to make it to the final 3 that I wrote some of this and I'm editing it because I didn't make the final Three. So here is my Journey from the first 80 until the final Five. Played the game for 81 days and I loved every single bit of it.
It all started with entering this game, there were 80 of us and I knew that getting to the end would be a long and difficult task. I actually did not know anyone who was playing the game. Everyone was a new face, so it was like joining a real Survivor. I was put on the Koror tribe in the beginning of the game with 
It all started with entering this game, there were 80 of us and I knew that getting to the end would be a long and difficult task. I actually did not know anyone who was playing the game. Everyone was a new face, so it was like joining a real Survivor. I was put on the Koror tribe in the beginning of the game with Cirie, Colby,  Fabio,  Kimmi, Natalie W.,  Shambo,  Sohpie, Sydney, and Terry. The first alliance I formed was with Fabio as my main man, and with Cirie and Sohpie, I really didn’t talk to the other two much I just consulted with Fabio. So as a test to our alliance we all saw that Colby had a clue to the idol so we targeted him, and with 4 votes we all voted out Colby. He was the first and only one to be voted out of our tribe. After that vote I lost touch with everyone on that tribe and haven’t spoken to them since the switch.
We won the next challenge 3 challenges, where I lead my tribe by either getting the most points for my tribe or first to respond to my tribe.  Then our Tribes had been mixed up again. I was put on the Chapera Tribe with Dawn, Ken, Todd, James, Natalie B., Vecepia, and Eliza Returning from the Peninsula. I made an alliance with Todd and Ken as my Main men and had Dawn and Natalie B Join us. I also without everyone knowing had an alliance with Eliza because she really didn’t have anyone else and I saw what a fierce player she was. This Tribe wasn’t very successful in winning challenge but I never cost my tribe a point when competing, so I was a big asset to our tribe physically. We usually based our vote on Strength so we voted out either inactive players or people who were horrible in challenges. First we voted out Vecepia, then James. When we changed tribes I started looking for the hidden immunity idol, I only had one immunity clue and after James vote that day I guessed (J.P Calderon) and that was the Hidden immunity idol. I felt I needed to keep it secret so I did not tell anyone. After we voted out James we voted out Natalie Bolton, because I didn’t want another Micronesian Upset like last time, and then only 6 of us were left. Eliza Competed in challenges so she was a great asset to our team so I convinced my tribe to get out Dawn because she wasn’t very good at challenges and we were down to 4 members, Erik, Todd, Ken and Eliza, Us 4 said that we would stick together no matter what had happened. Also I saw how passionately Coach was playing this game I felt like those are the kind of people I want to take to the end of the game so I vowed to take the strongest to the end because it would have been a big battle for the finals which would be entertaining and really fun. So I asked coach if he wanted to watch each other’s backs and try to get as far as we can to the end together and he responded yes and I have formed a semi alliance with Coach even though we never were on a tribe together.
A Surprise twist divided the remaining tribes into three super tribes, Airai, Chapera and Upolu. I told my alliance of 4, Erik, Ken, Todd and Eliza that all we need to do is make the merge and then put our tribes against each other until there would only be four of
4381 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
A Surprise twist divided the remaining tribes into three super tribes, Airai, Chapera and Upolu. I told my alliance of 4, Erik, Ken, Todd and Eliza that all we need to do is make the merge and then put our tribes against each other until there would only be four of us felt and we would take the finals. Erik and Ken were put on the Airai Tribe, Todd was put on the Chapera Tribe and Eliza was put on Upolu. We kept tabs on what was going on so that right after we make the merge we would team up back together and eliminate everyone from each tribe. I was put on a tribe with Sandra, Brett, Laura, Ken, Erik, Stephanie, NaOnka, Mike, Jay. I knew I was going to struggle in this tribe because I did not know anyone except for Ken and I was one of the last people chosen to be on the tribe. I started talking to Stephanie and I tried to work with her but then I was told that she was working against me so I knew that she had to go. I went to Sandra and had a good strategy talk to her and considered working together, she agreed. I saw how well at challenges Brett was so I asked him as well and it became the three of us as a tight group. Brett had Laura in an alliance so she was brought in and Ken was put into the alliance because I we had an alliance from before. So I got everyone together, told everyone that us 5 until the end and made offered to make an Alliance name for our Alliance. We had many names but then Laura came up with The Brigade and we had nicknames for each other: Sandra – Animal, Brett – Tank, Laura – Beast, Ken – Brains and I was the Meow Meow, unoriginal but this alliance was proven to be the best alliance in the game. I also made a Final 2 deal With Sandra because I saw how good of a player she was and we were on the same wavelength when we came into decisions. Our first Casualty was Stephanie because she was causing so much Drama in our tribe that me and Sandra both agreed she had to go. After that we got a new addition to our Tribe, Kelly S. She had proven herself as a great competitor so we kept her for a while and voted out people who didn’t do so well in challenges one by one. They were Jay, NaOnka, and Mike respectively.  We were down to 6 people the Brigade + Kelly S. Eliza was sent to the Peninsula and was doing really well eliminating player after player until the final peninsula challenge. The Airai tribe had to vote out Kelly S. for two reasons, she was not part of the Brigade and she did not participate in the challenge which made us lose. So Kelly was put on the peninsula and beat Eliza so Kelly was brought back into the game. I still kept tabs with Todd and told him to hold on until the merge so we would be reunited.
Finally the merge came; we joined the Voyabeyo tribe with 5 Upolu, 4 Chapera, 5 Airai and two peninsula people who were Kelly S. and Andrew. I got back Kelly into the group because I wanted to have a 3 vs 3 split in the Airai Alliance just in case something fishy was going to go on I still had Ken and Kelly on my side. So after the first immunity I went to coach and asked him what he was going to do, he said we were going to vote out the two Peninsula people because they didn’t deserve to be In the game and after that we would vote ou the rest of Chapera and Have 5 Upolu vs 5 Airai battling against each other. I started to also have ties with the Chapera members with Albert and Danielle + Todd of course and I was trying to get him to swtich to our tribe. So during the first vote Chapera told us they are going to vote for Chris because he was Coach’s right arm and he had the idol so that would cripple the tribe. Coach wanted Kelly and Andrew to be voted out. I for sure didn’t want Kelly because she was with me. Me and Sandra Conducted a plan, we would tell everyone that the Airai tribe is divided and we have no allegiance to each other even though we were 6 strong. So we decided that half of us will vote for Chris and half of us will vote for Andrew. This would give us 6 people for Airai, 4 Upol
4381 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
This would give us 6 people for Airai, 4 Upolu members and 4 Chapera members which decreases both tribes number by one, which is what we really wanted. By me and Sandra voting for Andrew we kept our word with Coach and everyone else voted for Chris and Chapera got what they wanted so we didn’t anger anyone anymore. Also Sandra had informed me that she had Jerri to flip any minute and I had Todd to flip any minute. So the votes were cast and both Andrew and Chris were eliminated. We told specific people we voted with them and everyone believed us.
The next tribal council had four people that we had to choose to vote out. Sadly two of them were Todd and Coach but thanks to Sugar Coach was spared and Sugar was put up for elimination. Me and Sandra then got a plan to get rid of Sophie, Sugar or Todd. People were saying that Todd had an idol because he was telling everyone that he had one but I knew that he didn’t. I kept on trying to persuade to move the vote for Sugar and Sophie but everyone really wanted to get out Todd because everyone thought he had the immunity idol, which in fact he didn’t. So Upolu voted for Todd, Chapera voted for Sugar and again me and Sandra decided to divide the votes out again so that we would still look loyal to both tribes and be in the best position. I voted out Sophie and everyone else except for Kelly who forgot to change her vote from Tom voted for Todd. It was a sad day for me because I really wanted Todd to stay but everyone saw that he had an idol so they voted him out. Right now me and Sandra told each other that we both had idols and she was the first person that I told I had an idol. I also told Brett a little later. Also a little time after that Sandra told me that she had two idols, and said I was the only person that knew she had both and I didn’t tell anyone else in the game. I also told her that I would never vote her out no matter what that I would take her to the final 2 even if I knew I was going to lose to her. Also after that vote everyone joined in with the strategy talks.
We were down to 12 people, 6 Airai, 4 Upolu and 2 Chapera. I started talking more and more to Danielle because I saw her as a strong player and I also saw Coach as a strong player. So I tried my hardest to keep both of them as long as I could because I wanted to take the best to the end. At this time I was busy so Sandra Brett and Laura did all the Strategy and I just went online just to vote with them. I was asked to vote for Danielle, but I had to with my alliance, so I hinted Danielle that she needs to use her idol tonight because everyone was going to vote her out. Instead Danielle went to Coach and made an agreement to vote out Kelly S, who was least likely to have an idol. This made the Brigade the only Airai People left in the game and now there was a possibility from that point on that my tribe might turn on me and I wouldn’t have the numbers to save myself.
At the next vote I wasn’t present in the strategy with the Brigade because I was busy again. They decided that Coach needed to go because he was a big player. I went to Danielle again and told her hey, would you use your idol on someone else and she said yes, from that point on I knew that Coach would be safe but I had to stay loyal to my tribe and vote with them Coach and then sadly Ken was voted out even though I though they said it was going to be either Brett Laura or Sandra. So I told Danielle that im going to laugh if both players use their immunity idols and then no one will have any votes except for me because I knew that Danielle wanted to Vote out Sandra and Sandra wanted to vote out Coach, so I tried to Persuade Danielle to change their votes to Laura because I had a final 3 deal with Brett and wanted to protect him. Instead they voted out Ken who was my right hand man which really got me mad because I wanted to split up the Laura and Brett alliance because I saw more and more that they were getting closer and closer and that I would
4381 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
have been 4th place if I didn’t win immunity. So they voted for Ken which I was mad about because now I really only had Sandra on my tribe that I could depend on.
At the next tribal council I was going to put the decision in my hands. I knew that coach was going to be voted out so I conducted a plan to scare everyone into voting Tom, who I perceived as being the weakest player in the game. Sandra said she wanted Tom out but didn’t think that she could convince everyone else that They need to go instead of Coach because Laura and Brett were dead set on taking out coach but I was like no, Coach deserves to be here and we need to get out tom. I went to Albert and I was like coach has an extra jury vote and he isn’t doing anything bad in this game so hes going to float his way into the final 3 and will possibly get the votes to win this game. I wasn’t about to let Tom beat anyone in the Brigade or Danielle or Coach. Albert agreed and I went to Coach and said, If you don’t vote for Tom right now you will be voted out. I went to Danielle and was like we need to get Tom out and he voted with me. Then I went to Sandra and was like Sandra I got Albert’s vote for voting out Tom and you need to vote him out or else there was going to be a split vote and one of us could possibly get voted out. So by fear they all voted for Tom and I spared Coach’s live for one more tribal council. Also at the Survivor Auction, I went for the double vote for our tribe because if it fell into the wrong person’s hand, I might have not made it farther in the game.  So then Tom was voted out and we were down to 8 people left.
Jerri had flipped and so Sandra now made a final 3 with Brett, Sandra and Jerri but I still believed that Sandra would never vote me out because we made all the same decisions and she thought she was still going to beat me, even though I thought the same. Now there was Jerri, Albert, Sandra, Brett, Laura vs Danielle and Coach. I was stuck in the middle because I didn’t want Coach or Danielle to go. So Coach gave me a proposition to take out someone from the Brigade rather than taking out him. I really didn’t want to get out Coach and I Didn’t want to betray my Brigade Alliance because we have made this Alliance of 5 from the beginning and 4 of us were in the final 8. It was a great accomplishment. I also thought that Sandra was still 100% with me and if I turned on my Tribe Sandra might have been the next to go. Danielle and Coach Decided that Brett was the next to go and along with my Double power vote and Albert’s vote we would have a majority. I went to talk with my tribe and they wrote so much shit about me on Skype that I was ready to flip on the alliance I created even though even though I promised Brett that I would take him to the final three.  I chose my word I gave from the beginning of the game that I made to Brett instead of thinking strategically because I do not make false promises. I talked to Albert if he wanted to flip and he said it was up to me and we hadn’t made a decision but time was almost up to vote and I didn’t know who we voted for so just in case I voted for with my tribe and had to send Coach out of the Game. I really didn’t want to because I truly wanted Coach, Danielle, Erik and Sandra to become the final 4 because we were the people who played the best out of everyone who was left in the game. This decision that I made was definitely the decision that cost me to get into 5th place and definitely if I went back I would have convinced Albert that we were going to switch and Vote for Brett.
After that tribal council I told Danielle all you have to do is make sure that Jerri does not win the next immunity challenge and I pretty much have you in the final 3. What was supposed to happen was that Jerri would be voted out next, then everyone would have voted for Danielle in the next tribal council and I would have used my Idol on her and we would have voted out Albert. And the final 5 would have been Me Sandra
4381 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Danielle Brett and Laura. After That it would have been ME Sandra and Danielle Final 3 and I would be happy that any of us would have won. INSTEAD, Jerri won immunity and ruined everything because I knew that Everyone was ready to vote out Danielle. I was planning on using my idol on her but because Sandra had 2 idols and Brett had one, when the next tribal council would of come, I wouldn’t of had the votes and Sandra would have had 2 idols to play with. Also Danielle wanted to vote out Brett and I still wanted to keep my deal with Brett that I was taking him to the final 3 with me and Sandra. So after that vote sadly Danielle was voted out of the Game and we were now down to 6 people.
Jerri won again so now we all voted for Albert. He was the only one not in the Brigade and was going to be the only one that didn’t have immunity so that vote was simple, no offence.
Then it was the final 5. I was at work all day and I had a feeling that if Jerri won immunity again it would have been me going home unless Brett appreciated that I didn’t vote him out 2 times and kept my final 3 word to him all the way to the end. Unfortunately, Jerri was a buzz kill again and won immunity again leaving me to trust my fellow Brigade members in keeping me alive. For a while now I had a feeling that I was going to be the next one to go because I wasn’t present during some of the moves and because of Coach’s speech saying that he liked me, everyone finally saw me as the biggest threat in the game. I talked to Brett and I was like I told you every day, final 3 you me and Sandra and he was like yea, final 3, I went to Sandra and Told her, No Matter What I will take you to the end because I believe that we played this game way too hard to not be rewarded. I wanted to see the big players stay in the game. It turns out that both players didn’t care at all that I saved them multiple times and could have flipped but that my word meant everything so I wasn’t going to back on it. It was the noble thing to do. It turns out that their worst meant shit and all that saving and looking out for them apparently meant nothing to them either. I kind of understood why Brett didn’t keep his vote because he became so close to Laura and I kind of understand why that happened, but I was really hurt when Sandra didn’t give me a pity vote after all that we went through and putting the Game before our word and our friendship.
Finally, Erik the great was voted out of the game. I finally left the game in the final 5 which I believe is a great accomplishment. The only regrets I have, is that I trusted my tribe way too much and they thought more about winning than actually keeping their words and playing the game with friends. I also regret not switching up the game with Coach and Danielle because I  would have had What I wanted, Coach Danielle Sandra and myself in the final 4 and it would have been such a battle to the finish.
What can I say, I got played but I feel like I have done really well for myself, I joined this game to have fun, meet some new friends and not to give out my word to every person in the game, just to those that I was going to keep it to. Now I’m on the jury and one of you will join me, Good luck the rest of you. I feel like you guys deserve it. It looks like Erik will always be too trusting of a person and will always end up in 5th place.
4381 days 9 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Cool, I'm gonna have to do one when I get home,
4381 days 8 hours ago
TylerKeith
Wow, I've learned a lot. But, it wasn't easy voting you out. it was honestly the hardest vote i've ever made in this game.
4381 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Yea no hard feelings is this is just what i did and how i got there
4381 days 7 hours ago
sdriver999
Nice job Eric and I have to agree with you Brett, I learned a lot too.  And sorry if you though I was a buzz kill.....I sure didn't look at it that way
4381 days 6 hours ago
_ares_
The only problem with this summary was when you mentioned voting out brett. i was kinda leading you on and i never intended to go through with the plan. my plan was to make you an outcast and survive until the top four. otherwise this summary was good.
4381 days 4 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Even before this, I would have voted for you in the finals. You truly played the game well.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!