This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Regarding The Source Of Our Name

Topic » Regarding The Source Of Our..

4405 days 10 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I received several inquiries early on as to where the name "Voyabeyo" came from, and I would like to explain that now to all sixteen of our Voyabeyo members.

I believe that we all know my reputation. I am an honorable, honest man to the bone and core of my being. I never waiver in my morality, and I think it goes without saying that I am the noblest, toughest, most well-traveled warrior in this group. I do not think anybody in this game would try to take away from me the fact that I am the most noble person here, and I am sure that you all look up to me due to my life experiences and strong moral fiber.

Because of the presence I'm well aware I have, I thought it would be only natural that the merge tribe is named after one of my many accomplishments. I broke several kayaking world records as a youth, and a book was written about my exploits:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51qQVTMzUzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The book is entitled "A Voyage Beyond Reason", and it contains many riveting tales that you can all use to inspire yourselves.

"A Voyage Beyond Reason"
Voyage Beyond Reason
Voyage Beyond
Voya Beyo
Voyabeyo

-Coach

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!