This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Attention ALL Cambodia Contestants! (From: CaptainTangerine)

Topic » Attention ALL Cambodia..

4438 days 7 hours ago
Gojira
Due to his initernet connection inavailability, Captain texted me the following

(3/3) All voting and challenges will be postponed until Sunday, so everybody gets a two-day vacation. Thanks!!
4438 days 7 hours ago
Bryce333
A vacation? I haven't been on a vacation in forever!

Hey guys, let's go to Cambodia for the weekend, I hear the sights are....

oh....

Awks. :/
4438 days 7 hours ago
Hudspith
lol same happened to me and i got eliminated awks
4438 days 6 hours ago
Gojira
In te meantime he says:

Tell them there is a congratulatory Final 29 feast, including those in The Peninsula!
4438 days 5 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I will celebrate by taking the monastic approach and fasting, as I did on Exile.

-Coach
4438 days 5 hours ago
sdriver999
Hmmm that is weird my cable has been down for 2 hours...wonder if he has comcast too
4438 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hey guys! I want to thank Gojira for being my assistant for the day that I was gone. I'm currently on vacation right now, and our room has no Internet. So, I had to make my way to the hotel lobby and find time on the Internet there. I don't have much time though. I want to thank you guys for being so patient! I will be back to my regular schedule tomorrow evening! However, if I have enough time, and everybody has sent me their votes and challenge answers (for those on The Peninsula), I will post results and Tribal Councils if I need to! However, after that, challenges will not start until tomorrow evening, like as planned. I will only be posting results!
4438 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Well, you guys did an outstanding job and made my job a lot easier! I received all votes and all guesses for the Peninsula Challenge! I will post the two Tribal Councils and the Peninsula Challenge results!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!