This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fei Long Tribal Council #4

Topic » Fei Long Tribal Council #4

4459 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Fei Long tribe! Well, you were the first tribe to be eliminated in the immunity challenge, so that brings you here tonight! Tonight, one of you will be voted out of Fei Long and will be sent to The Peninsula!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
(everybody remains seated)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4459 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Jonny Fairplay. That's one vote for Jonny Fairplay.

Jonny Fairplay- 1

Next vote.....
4459 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Jonny Fairplay. That's two votes for Jonny Fairplay.

Jonny Fairplay- 2

Next vote.....
4459 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Brandon. That's two votes for Jonny Fairplay and one vote for Brandon.

Jonny Fairplay- 2
Brandon- 1

Next vote.....
4459 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Brandon. That's two votes for Brandon and two votes for Jonny Fairplay.

Brandon- 2
Jonny Fairplay- 2

Next vote.....
4459 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Jonny Fairplay. That's three votes for Jonny Fairplay and two votes for Brandon.

Jonny Fairplay- 3
Brandon- 2

The final vote is for......
4459 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Jonny Fairplay. Jonny Fairplay, I need you to bring me your torch! Jonny Fairplay, the tribe has spoken! However, you will have a chance to get back into this game! Grab your torch, and head to The Peninsula!

Fei Long tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you tomorrow for the next immunity challenge!
4459 days ago
Joeker
Thanks a lot guys.
4459 days ago
jimboslice
aint gonna get mee

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!