This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Upolu Tribal Council #2

Topic » Upolu Tribal Council #2

4453 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Upolu tribe! So, after last night's immunity challenge, Edgardo won individual immunity and a clue to the idol! Tonight, one of you will be voted out of Upolu and will be sent to The Peninsula!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
(everybody remains seated)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4453 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Andrew. That's one vote for Andrew.

Andrew- 1

Next vote.....
4453 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Lex. That's one vote for Andrew and one vote for Lex.

Andrew- 1
Lex- 1

Next vote.....
4453 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Lex. That's two votes for Lex and one vote for Andrew.

Lex- 2
Andrew- 1

Next vote.....
4453 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Lex. That's three votes for Lex and one vote for Andrew.

Lex- 3
Andrew- 1

Next vote.....
4453 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Lex. That's four votes for Lex and one vote for Andrew.

Lex- 4
Andrew- 1

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for......
4453 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Lex. Lex, I need you to bring me your torch! Lex, the tribe has spoken! However, you will have a chance to get back into this game! Grab your torch, and head to The Peninsula!

Well, after being on The Peninsula since the first week of the competition, Lex will be going back there again! Hopefully, he can prove himself for a third chance in this game! Upolu tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you soon for the next immunity challenge!
4453 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
oh come on y

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!