This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hidden Immunity Idol Rules

Topic » Hidden Immunity Idol Rules

4463 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hey guys! So, this season, each tribe will have ONE Hidden Immunity Idol located in their camp! As in past seasons, the answer to the Hidden Immunity Idol is in the form of an actual Survivor contestant from the real series! If you receive a clue, that clue will be helpful in narrowing down who the person from Survivor might be. The clue could give you information on that person's age, what season they competed in, what tribe they were on, and etc.

However, unlike previous seasons, you are only allowed ONE GUESS PER DAY! You are allowed to guess even if you don't have a clue, but now, you are only allowed one guess per day! If you guess more than once per day, you will not be allowed to guess for an entire week!

If you guess the correct Survivor contestant, you will receive the Hidden Immunity Idol, which can be used up to the final five! After that point, it will become null and void! Also, once an idol is used, it will NOT be replaced! There are EIGHT idols out there! Any more, and this game would just turn into an idol frenzy!

Does everybody understand? If so, I wish you all luck this season!
4463 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
ALL EIGHT IDOLS HAVE BEEN PLACED!! If you would like to make your first guess for the Hidden Immunity Idol, you may begin now!!
4463 days 10 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Where do we guess?
4463 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
You PM me your guess, but you can only PM me once per day.
4463 days 9 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Ok

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!