This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Contestant Breakdown

Topic » Contestant Breakdown

4466 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have compiled a little bit of data. I will go down the line and post the season of Survivor in which you are representing. If you have played multiple times, I will use one of those times in a very special intro that I am making.

Borneo: Richard, Rudy, Gervase, Greg
Australian Outback: Elisabeth, Michael, Jeff, Kimmi
Marquesas: Vecepia
Pearl Islands: Andrew
All Stars: Ethan, Rob C., Lex, Jenna
Vanuatu: Twila, Chris
Guatemala: Cindy
Panama: Terry, Aras
Cook Islands: Yul
Fiji: Edgardo
China: Todd, Frosti, Chicken
Micronesia: Jonny Fairplay, Eliza, Erik, Yau-Man, Ami, Natalie, Jonathan
Gabon: Ken, Sugar, Bob, Dan
Tocantins: Erinn, Sydney
Samoa: Liz, Laura, Natalie, Brett, Kelly, Mick, Shambo
Heroes vs. Villains: James, Boston Rob, Russell, Parvati, Amanda, Cirie, Tyson, Sandra, Tom, Courtney, J.T., Rupert, Colby, Stephenie, Jerri, Danielle
Nicaragua: NaOnka, Fabio, Chase, Purple Kelly, Jane, Benry
Redemption Island: Mike, Andrea, Matt
South Pacific: Edna, Dawn, Ozzy, Brandon, Sophie, Coach, Whitney, Albert
One World: Jay, Troyzan, Matt
4466 days 7 hours ago
rapboy
I should represent China he got voted pre-merge in hvv
4466 days 5 hours ago
Joeker
I should represent Pearl Islands rather than Micronesia. :P
4466 days 4 hours ago
Mybash_
I should represent cook islands or Micronesia
4466 days 3 hours ago
swimboy818
Pearl Islands is Rupert's first season
4466 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I know! I know! Most of the people here played in multiple seasons! The only reason I am putting them in one particular season is because I am making a special Survivor intro of all 80 contestants, and I put them in a specific season because of the quality of the video. Once again, this intro has no effect on your gameplay, but I want to make the intro look nice for you guys!
4462 days 18 hours ago
garrett1004
thank u
4462 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Btw, the AMAZING LOOKING intro will be shown tomorrow, once I get the official Survivor: One World logo. Hopefully, it's put on YouTube tomorrow!
4462 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
So, unfortunately, the idiotic editors on Survivor had no time at all in their show to show the Survivor intro. I don't know what I will be able to do, but I'll do my best to get this very special intro shown tomorrow!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!