This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Cambodia Rules

Topic » Survivor: Cambodia Rules

4467 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Well, everybody! Sometime tomorrow, I will be posting the applications for Survivor: Cambodia! This game promises to be the biggest Survivor group game in the history of Tengaged! 80 competitors will be chosen to compete in the game! Now, as I have said before, here are the two biggest twists!

1. You will select one person from the Survivor series, and you will get the opportunity to PLAY AS THAT PERSON! Always wanted to play as Cirie? Colby? Sonja Fucking Christopher? This is your opportunity! You will get the chance to select any Survivor contestant of your choice! While this selection won't affect your gameplay in any way, it's just a neat little thing for the game! Plus, I will be making an enormous 80-person Survivor intro, including the people each of you have chose to play as!

**For this, each Survivor contestant comes at a first come-first serve basis. Once one Tengageder has selected a Survivor contestant they want to play as, that specific Survivor contestant CAN NOT be selected by anybody else! NO TWO PEOPLE CAN PLAY AS THE SAME CONTESTANT!

2. The second twist is The Peninsula, which is almost like Redemption Island, but bigger! When you are voted out, you are sent to The Peninsula. There will always be more than one person on The Peninsula, and the people that are on The Peninsula will compete in a daily challenge. After the challenge, half of the people on The Peninsula will be eliminated, no matter how many people compete in that challenge. It will always be half (unless if there are other circumstances, like quitters or DQs). At a certain point in the game, the people remaining on The Peninsula will return to the game!

So, here are some of my basic rules for Survivor: Cambodia!

1. You must respect all parts of the group game, including, myself, the rules, the other players, etc. Any disrespectful behavior will result in disqualification, with no entry to The Peninsula.

2. If you are inactive or banned for AT LEAST SEVEN DAYS, you will be disqualified from the competition, but you will be moved to The Peninsula. If you are still inactive or banned by the time I start the Peninsula Challenge, you will be removed from the challenge, which makes it a bit easier for the people remaining in the challenge.

3. You are not allowed to switch Survivor players once the application portion of the competition is over! Once the applications are over, and we have our final 80 contestants, you can NOT switch your Survivor.

I will tell you all if there are any other rules. Right now, I just can't think of any more off the top of my head. Other than that, I wish you all luck, and we will be starting this game TOMORROW!
4465 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
I have read the rules
4465 days 21 hours ago
01Gohan
I read the rules
4465 days 21 hours ago
swimboy818
I read the rules
4465 days 21 hours ago
Joeker
I've read the rules
4465 days 20 hours ago
_ares_
I have read the rules lol
4465 days 20 hours ago
pekic
i have read the rules
4465 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I didn't even ask you guys to do this, but thank you!
4465 days 20 hours ago
swimboy818
*laughs*

Good one.
4465 days 20 hours ago
jimboslice
i have read the rules!
4465 days 19 hours ago
Florina
I have read the rules!
4465 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
I have read the rules.
4465 days 19 hours ago
JakeDavid13
I have read the rules.
4464 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
I have read the rules
4464 days 13 hours ago
garrett1004
i read the rules

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!