This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Chat Room For REBIRTH S24

Topic » Main Chat Room For REBIRTH S24

4043 days 4 hours ago
minidude13
:)
4043 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
Alright, I think it's time to send my regards off to this season.
4043 days 4 hours ago
Inaciolaralis
What do you think about this season Weet?
4043 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
I have to say, the majority of the people who play the RAGE games vary from white to brown level almost exclusively. RAGE is really a place to practice your skills. Idk why but I feel like when people play this game as a young level I make them like my baby and then they go off into tengaged and then they come back for allstars as higher levels and better players. The three of you DEFINITELY are going to be a fantastic tengaged player. You each have the special factor that struts you out from the other players. It doesn't matter which one of you wins, because you're all gonna be amazing anyway and all three of you will get to come back to all stars and kick some ass.

All I gotta say for this season.
4043 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
Also, this season was one of the most kick ass to date by far
4043 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
how do u report people
4043 days 4 hours ago
minidude13
I am Weety's "retarded" baby. I keep going DUR and making an alliance with everyone and then I am like, "take me away <:D"
4043 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
:O
4043 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
@big
You have to take a screenshot then mail Tengaged_Moderation with the screenshot and whatever is going on
4043 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
Jesus, I'm still waiting for 1 PERSON TO VOTE
4043 days 4 hours ago
Inaciolaralis
omg, im so nervous :/
4043 days 4 hours ago
minidude13
WEETY, GO LOOK AT THE BB GROUP, IT HAS STARTED
4043 days 4 hours ago
lukonia
only evicted people vote dont they?
4043 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
Yessir
4043 days 4 hours ago
Inaciolaralis
omg where are the votes?

open group

RAGE: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!