This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HoH Competition

Topic » HoH Competition

3962 days 15 hours ago
Teddybear
Houseguests, gather in the backyard! It's time for your Head of Household competition.

*The background is set up with a bunch of different colored bouncy balls*

HOST Alexa: "I put all those balls there cuz I know you all love balls hahahahaha"

"BECCA, because of the previous veto competition, you are not eligible to compete. MIKE, because you are the outgoing Head of Household, you are also not eligible to compete.

Jacob, Brandon, and Nick -- Because of the last veto competition, all 3 of you receive an advantage in this HoH. Your score will be raised by 20%.

For this competition, you must dodge balls that are being thrown everywhere by machines.

In order to do so, play this game: http://www.tengaged.com/play/jump_ball
And screenshot your score. Send it to me by 11 PM EST tomorrow, Wednesday. Whoever had the Highest score will win Head of Household. It doesn't matter what level you play it on, it's up to you. Good luck!!
3962 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jacob, Brandon, and Nick -- Because of the last veto competition, all 3 of you receive an advantage in this HoH. Your score will be raised by 20%.

im already drinking bleach
3962 days 15 hours ago
Teddybear
Also if anyone is caught cheating, you will be disqualified and unable to compete in the next HoH either!!
3962 days 2 hours ago
Kob3Sm1th
Lol wish me luck gurls

open group

Big Brother Nanas

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!