This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PoV #2

Topic » PoV #2

4014 days 22 hours ago
Teddybear
Sorry for the delay guys, but you'll still have 24 hours to play!

Sagar, Dan, Zach, Ron, Brandon, and Jacob... please head out to the backyard for the veto competition!

Today's veto is a classic, Share vs Steal.

Everyone will face everyone else with 2 coins. You must decide if you want to share or steal the coins from each person. If you both share, you each get 1. If you both steal, you both get 0. If one person steals and the other person shares, whoever steals will get both coins (2), and whoever shares will get 0. You must decide if you wanna share or steal from every single other person playing the veto, so therefore..

Match-Ups:
Sagar VS Dan
Sagar VS Zach
Sagar VS Ron
Sagar VS Brandon
Sagar VS Jacob
Dan VS Zach
Dan VS Ron
Dan VS Brandon
Dan VS Jacob
Zach VS Ron
Zach VS Brandon
Zach VS Jacob
Ron VS Brandon
Ron VS Jacob
Brandon VS Jacob

So basically, everyone faces everyone else once. Mail me if you choose to share or steal from each person by 5 PM EST tomorrow (Thursday), at which time I will announce the veto winner. Let me know in advance if anything is unclear!

If there's a tie, a tiebreaker game will be take place live on skype tomorrow! Good luck everyone!
4014 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
What in the hell
4014 days 22 hours ago
Teddybear
kono shutup youve played this veto like 10 million times b4
4014 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Don't make me have a talk with production!!!!!¡¡¡¡
4014 days 21 hours ago
Brandonator
Ken u cant even play in this game so why do u care if u r confused rofl
4014 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
I sense mutiny from my team

open group

Big Brother Nanas

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!