This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 Jordan Discussion

Topic » S5 Jordan Discussion

3989 days 16 hours ago
Max7313
That's a good idea alyx
3989 days 16 hours ago
PeaceOut14
I joined scoderk :P
3989 days 16 hours ago
Alyxandra
thanks max :)
3989 days 15 hours ago
Joeker
So where is the edgic? XD
3989 days 13 hours ago
DylanBTBT
Joecepia! <3

Congrats Will! :D

I said this in the other topic but I can't stress how bad it is that facebook isn't letting me log into my old account. :( Back to white level. The hard life.
3989 days 13 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Wait why won't it let you log on?
3989 days 13 hours ago
FireFlameVG
*Emerges from shadows*
Some of you guys actually liked? Trust me, I usually don't work that INV edit.

Let's clear some things up, shall we?

1. There was NO Ryder/Avery duo O_O

2. Will didn't have me under his nose at all during this game. In fact, I took more commands from Joe. I did this because of my real life issues which caused me to have no access to the game.

3. Will and Joe are g.oddesses.

4. If I somehow get a chance to return, I promise it won't happen again D:
3989 days 13 hours ago
FireFlameVG
Oh and congrats CK! :33
3989 days 13 hours ago
AdamBongo
Do you guys know any big brother groups I can join?
3989 days 13 hours ago
TheBenj14
Lyshan
3989 days 12 hours ago
DylanBTBT
PeaceOut14
Wait why won't it let you log on?

IDK. It loads for infinity but it never logs me in. I tried looking for people who had experienced this before but to no avail. :(
3989 days 10 hours ago
Zeero
Joeker
Zeero
From my experience, Joeker is a pretty bad player who is inevitably discarded when he's no longer needed, but he's a nice dude. He's shite at strategy, Suitman's Big Brother is all the evidence I need of that.

You mean the game that never finished? :P

It finished for us, and that's the proof. And you did surpass my expectations during this season, I'll give you that. While the Joecepia thing did get very obnoxious very quickly, you managed to evade several eliminations. Although I knew you had little shot at victory, you did the best with the cards you were dealt, and that's great. Looking forward to see your return in Belgium.

Also nice guess regarding Territory Wars, Alyx, but if you were any more wrong you'd be off the map!
3989 days 9 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
janey
Everyone of the all-star cast annoys me to the point where it takes all my self control not to smash my laptop with a hammer

Apart from Mikey.

3989 days 9 hours ago
Lonelystar1
got a lottt to read lol
3989 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
It took AGES but I finally uploaded the DAMN PREVIEW

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!