This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S28 Rejects vs. Royals Discussion

Topic » S28 Rejects vs. Royals..

3127 days 8 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
I'm glad that a few of you think I'm Second Chance material :) I had a blast playing in the short time that I did and I'd love to come back in the future!!
3127 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
thank you to those who supported me <3

i hope i did you all proud
3126 days 9 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Lmao at Blake having a huge boner to try and get me out.
3126 days 9 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
But I apologize for not being as active. This season just fell at a very poor time for me but it was fun while it lasted! Congrats to everyone who made it!
3098 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Dakota confesh

So here I am trying to amass a six person alliance to save myself because I feel like there's no other choice. Blondelle, Andrew, josh, ranz, myself, and Blake. Hopefully it works out
3098 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Natasha confesh

I won immunity!!! Holy cream corn!!!

This NEVER happens and I for sure thought someone like Jacob or Julian would beat me! I really wanted this immunity as well because I really want to get to the single digits portion of this game again. So it feels good that I could secure a spot to help me achieve this feat.

I also still have my immunity idol so I'm double-immuned as of right now! But just because I have an idol doesn't mean much because its very difficult to read people you don't know online. The saddest thing that could happen to me would be a blindside with my idol in my pocket.

But in the meantime, Im trying to rally a solid alliance with Dakota. I love her, Ranz, Blake, and Stephen but he is not known well amongst the new galway members, so Dakota placed Josh in the alliance to make it a potential powerhouse of 6.
3098 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Dakota confesh

So Simvivor (insert their real name I think its Stephen idk) told me that I wasnt the target??? ANd if I was he'd try to get it off me? WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT A TARGET. Don't let me get to a certain point bc I will turn it on if I feel like theres even a slight fucking chance I could win this thing. Like if my alliance goes through and they actually vote on a united front they really need to be careful. If it doesn't I'll solo this and hopefully make it a decent way. But I went from feeling really defeated in this game to feeling pretty confident that I can do something in this game.
3098 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Josh confesh

IF I want to make an impact in this game, I gotta do something big. I've been approached by an alliance and I've been planning on setting a seed to get out Lynette, because I know how much of a threat she is. If I can get Lynette out, I think that will prove myself to wanting to play this game. Hopefully everyone in the alliance goes through with it and doesn't rat me out. I can also talk to people who I've made bonds with who aren't included in the alliance, to hopefully get more votes just in case!
3098 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Josh confesh

Okay so, so far it seems to be going well actually. I'll be very satisfied if Lynette gets voted out because I'll know it was because of me. I can't get too cocky though, because anything could go wrong and I could be voted out! Let's hope that's not the case though.
3098 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ranz confesh

I just made a final 6 alliance with Dakota, Blake, Natasha, Josh, Andrew. Those people who I can see working with for awhile. I don't really trust Dakota as much as I do with Natasha, Josh, and Andrew. Natasha seems running the show but I have to cut her head before she cuts mine. Idk if she trusts me but if she does then that is great for my game, I'll let her think I trust her for the mean time. I'm wondering who's in the bottom of the totem pole in our alliance. I hope it ain't me cause if it is then I have to really step up my A game.
3098 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Stephen confesh

So after we merged, we had a nice non-live challenge and this was a great opportunity to talk to everyone, see what they tell you and form an opinion on them. Everyone I talked to was nice, they were willing to talk, so it was good, but if there's anything I learned in the last three years that I've played here is that people can be sweet in your face, but get the knife out and stab it in your back just like that.

I knew that the only people I could fully trust are Julian and Nick and everyone else I would check up on by seeing whether their stories match with others, which surprisingly, they did. While and after the results were announced and Blake won immunity, it was time to throw a name and it was very awkward, as you can expect from a newly merged tribe.

I didn't get a good vibe from Zach, nor he replied to my mail, so of course, I threw his name out there and went to sleep. It was all done like ''Who don't you trust? Uhm, I don't know, maybe Zach''. From experience I know that whenever someone says a name and the vote is up in the air, whoever it is, that person is gonna get voted out. When I woke up, his name was the only name I was hearing and I was very glad with that.

It ended up being a very straight vote with Zach going and throwing a vote at me, which I appreciated. I know that I organised some stuff around here and I respect it when someone who I'm out to get is also doing the same, but I'm glad it ended up in my favor.

Natasha ended up winning the following challenge by 2 minutes over me, so it was like, damn it! I didn't want her to win as she's as shady as it can be, I don't trust her at all.

When it came time for the vote, I initially wanted Jacob as the vote because I know how threatening he is and having him around is a no-no and I did have some people on board with my plan, but I learned some of the hardships of this game along the way, so I had to change my strategy a little bit.

Andrew spilled the beans on a secret alliance that was formed and it included Ranz, Josh, Dakota, Natasha, and Blake. I knew that I had 4 votes steady as I had me, Nick, Julian and Andrew locked down, so we needed Jacob and Lynette with us to form a six to five majority. However, because of the deadline, we couldn't pull this together as Lynette and Nick had been offline for 10+ hours and going against them outnumbered would be social suicide in this game. Dakota threw Lynette's name to me, so we figured that's who they'd vote for and me and Andrew decided to go for Lynette and tell the rest of our alliance to do the same.

Now all of this could just be a big, nasty scheme to take me out because not a lot of people mailed me for the vote like they used to, so I don't know whether that's because the alliances were exposed or they're getting rid of me, but I don't like it. I'd be heartbroken if my journey ends here as I have a lot of game left in me, I'm still not done with this game and hopefully, it's Lynette like I heard, not me.
3098 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Lynette confesh

So it's been kinda weird trying to get back into the flow of the game and honestly nobody talks to me. They're treating me like a non entity in this game, which is extremely stupid because I'm a smart person and not to be messed with, or underestimated. So after being told that a group of Natasha, Blake and others I don't care to mention are gunning for me, the vote is basically Blake. To try and combat the vote against me, I messaged Natasha like "Thank god I have the idol lol, I'm sure people are going after me, who shall we vote" I'm playing the whole assumed reject alliance business. Maybe she'll believe me, regardless it's worth a shot. I'm not scared to earn votes like, in my last season I received the most votes all season so, I'm not playing this for a perfect game, but if I can minimise the risk of going home as much as possible, imma do it.
3098 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Blake confesh

Alright, guess I didn't win immunity this time! Maybe I shouldn't procrastinate next time so mistakes like not looking at the time correctly don't bite me in the ass hm?

Anyway the alliance said that they want Lynette out but Natasha thinks we should get Jacob out first since he's a bigger threat than Lynette. As much as I like this alliance, I want to keep the Royals numbers as high as possible (aka 3 of us) in case something goes wrong. Plus, Jacob is a valuable vote and he does nothing but vote and vote and vote whoever Dakota tells him to, so!

So yeah, I'd prefer to get Lynette out so hopefully Natasha doesn't pull anything cause we're voting Lynette but I trust her not to. She's really loyal and amazing so yeah I'm not worried about her at all.
3098 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Lynette confesh

So basically Natasha got back to me and was all like "OMG we can eliminate anyone we want here" and I'm like, sure thing hun, but I know this girl is shady. Her ass was plotting to send me out of here, and that doesn't sit well with me. So the only thing I'll be working towards with her, is making her alienate herself from the rest of the group. If I get her to vote for someone who ISN'T Blake, then I can, in turn, turn that person AGAINST her at the next tribal council. I mean, it's dog-eat-dog out here. I came to play, and I won't be played like a fiddle by spineless bitches like Natasha. I'm sorry, it isn't happening.
3098 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
^ Confessionals from Day 10 aka the Blake boot, which I never got to post cuz my internet then died and it got flooded by other mails.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!