This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S25 Conqueror's Crusade Discussion

Topic » S25 Conqueror's Crusade..

3231 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
Rhys confesh

I've written a short story. Please, enjoy.

I stir slightly in my sleep. I open a bleary eye and listen out for a noise. I lie there in the stillness of the night, seeing a glimpse of the moon through the slit in the curtains. I swear I had heard something. I sit up, groggily, leaning my head on the bed back-board, and reaching blindly for the lightswitch. As I do so, suddenly my eyes widen and my body becomes alert, as a vision appears at the foot of my bed. Despite the initial surprise, I am not frightened. A relaxation fills my body like cool water. Is it really what I think it is?

Adam Bongo.

In my bedroom.

"Bongo," I mutter in surprise,

"Ssh, Andthentherewassone," - he says, referring to me by my Tengaged username, "Please, I do not have much time here."

I blink. Is this happening? Are my eyes a pair of magicians casting illusions upon me? Still, I sit, wanting to believe it's real.

"It is me, Adam Bongo" -

"Yes from Youtube, I'm a big fan--" I interrupt,

"Shut the fuck up for a moment," says Bongo. "I bring a very important message. They are out to get you Andthentherewasone. They all are."

I go to speak, but remember he told me not to twice already,

"I am the only one you can trust in this game. They are all Sharks, and they smell your blood. But I am not a Shark. I am a starfish. A beautiful, loyal starfish--"

But then, all of a sudden, Bongo starts to fade, and I grip onto my sheets,

"Oh gosh, okay, I am fading, but remember Andthentherewasone, you MUST take me to the final 2, OKAY? Remember that! And also, vote out Hudspiiiiiiittt-----"

But before he can finish, he vanishes.

And I am left there. Wondering who he meant by Hudspit. There is no Hudspit.

But that is unimportant, because I know now, what it is I have to do...

^BEST CONFESH EVER?
3212 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
bump

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!