This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S17 Reclamation Discussion

Topic » S17 Reclamation Discussion

3580 days 8 hours ago
Alyxandra
WHEN YOU SAY OBAMA, YOU SAY THE WORD BOMB!!! WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!

#TeamMillz
#TeamNatasha
#TeamAndrew
3580 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
ill be posting my cast review once tribes are made, since tribes can decide who gets an early boot lmao
3580 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
LOL Kamani why did you mail me asking why I chose Natasha to return this season?
I think the answer would be obvious LMFAO.
3580 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
And, as per usual, I have already begun preparation for next season. I think you'll like I what I have planned - I am currently deciding on the season's twist. Not sure how big it'll be or what it will do yet, but you'll be sure that it is going to be in classic Shawn style (you'd expect nothing less). As for when it starts... god only knows tbh. I want to get ONE MORE season in at least before I go to university.
3580 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
What I DO want to let you know is that I am uncertain about the series' longevity AFTER Season 18. I kinda know what I want for Season 19, and I am setting it up as a perfect re-entry season IF I have to put a hiatus on. With that in mind Season 18 should also be a good season for closure IF it has to end.
3580 days 3 hours ago
brenelle1120
3 tribe season again? i thought it would be winners vs newbies. i like the twist
3580 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
you should make a fans vs failures and have the first boots as the failures so ryan kida and i can have our justice!
3580 days 3 hours ago
BigBruv
I'm sorry Shawn but I thought you were joking about chieftains :X
3580 days 1 hour ago
AdamBongo
Lol is it bad I really don't remember Millie and she hates me?

Sorry I haven't been around much Shawn, the whole youtube thing is taking up a majority of my life! Hopefully I can pay attention to this season a bit :)
3579 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
shawn is next season all stars 2
if so count Dana in for her THIRD final four x
3579 days 21 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Shawn is next season all star flops
So i can werk another 11th-13th
3579 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
4 hours 31 min agoPeaceOut14
Shawn is next season all star flops
So i can werk another 11th-13th

this is me
3579 days 8 hours ago
KidA
Supporting:

- Andrew
- Natasha
- Millie
- Joe
- Nathan
3579 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
With the tribes about to be decided, here are the decisions the Chieftains have to make each day.
3579 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
The Chieftain of the 1st placed tribe selects a player from the 2nd placed tribe to go to Exile Island. That player will sit out at the next challenge and be unable to vote if their tribe goes to Tribal Council the following day. This may improve the first place tribe's chances of continuing success, and will not cause problems on the tribe.

The Chieftain of the 2nd placed tribe gets to pick one member of their tribe to go fishing for the Neglect and Reflect Idol, which is in one of ten crates. This gives someone a great opportunity to get an idol for their tribe, but may point out the Chieftain's true allegiances, and alienate the other members.

The Chieftain of the losing tribe has to select someone from their tribe, along with themselves, to have all votes against them doubled at their upcoming Tribal Council, increasing their chances of leaving the game. This not only singles out one person on the tribe, but also endangers the Chieftain and may lead to their departure.

This is why it is VITAL the Chieftains pick the right tribes today :o

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!