This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S10 Seychelles Discussion

Topic » S10 Seychelles Discussion

3860 days 6 hours ago
Lonelystar1
SurvivorFan37
SuitMan13
Player of the Season isn't necissarily the best player Dylan.

How do you think Tim won it in Venezuela

ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I won Player of the Season in Venezuela... don't hate.
3859 days 16 hours ago
superman11
there were a couple that said it.
3859 days 13 hours ago
Cabutts23
Hey everyone it's your favorite #robbedgoddess here...just read through this all thanks for the support!! Also to any players I may have offended with my confessionals, it was all just in the moment stuff don't take it personally! Loved this cast <3. Oh and sorry I didn't provide confessionals during the merge, I had sooooo much going on IRL and my internet was out for like 2 tribals so I had to go mobile!
3859 days 13 hours ago
Carraid73
Your confessionals during premerge were MORE then enough for me.
3859 days 12 hours ago
Cabutts23
Lol like do you want me to be sorry that I disagreed with your arguing with Ali? Cause that's just my opinion. You have your opinions I have mine...
3859 days 12 hours ago
Cabutts23
I dont hold any grudges and I never disliked you!!
3859 days 12 hours ago
Carraid73
You had one confessional where you seemed like you didnt. Idk. Hard to stay mad at somebody who drew a purple rock in F4.
3859 days 12 hours ago
Cabutts23
I really did like you I just didn't like that open arguement cause I didn't want us to be targeted so early! My confessionals can be a little overdramatic sometimes lol
3859 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Hey everybody! :)

Well, I finally got accepted to the viewer's lounge...read the forty pages in this thread and they were pretty eye-opening to say the least.

I'll be loungin' around, I guess, now that I am no longer playing :'( Oh well, it'll be fun seeing the game from a new perspective, I suppose.
3859 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
Thanks for the mixed love/hate relationship guys :P

Shawn, bring Klaus and I back for duos :)

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!