This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chance Finale

Topic » Second Chance Finale

1321 days 17 hours ago
bamold1999
I just wanted to say good game to all three of you, no hard feelings. I do think one of you played a really messy game, and ultimately lying so much is going to bite you in the ass.

Ashanti, you were a loyal King to me this game, and despite you still snaking me on the round I got voted out. I do appreciate you not voting for me personally.

Andrew, no matter what I do it seems like you always end up snaking me in the end. I don't know what else I can do to be loyal for you not to do that, but it is what it is.

Zac, you played one messy game my friend. I understand from your perspective that you played a good game, however when you piss everyone off every round, you're not going to get votes. Going to the extreme to make both sides votes every single round is how you pissed every single person off. I have nothing against you personally, but your jury management was atrocious.

GL ALL 3

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WetMammothIraniangroundjay-small.gif
1321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
*walks in with urn*
1321 days 17 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Zac, you played one messy game my friend. I understand from your perspective that you played a good game, however when you piss everyone off every round, you're not going to get votes. Going to the extreme to make both sides votes every single round is how you pissed every single person off. I have nothing against you personally, but your jury management was atrocious.

Totally get this tbh. The way I played was only going to work if the jury respected that ability. For me, if someone played the way I did they would get my vote, but I get why y'all didn't.
1321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
AJ, Andrew and Zac - you have done what no one else could do and made it the FINAL THREE.

No matter what the jury says, YOU made it here and they did not. HOWEVER, the power now does lie in their hands.
1321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
There are TEN votes in this urn. You need SIX to win.

For the last time in the Western Sahara, I'll read the votes.
1321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
First vote...
1321 days 17 hours ago
colehausman271
HOWEVER, the power now does lie in their hands.
1321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

AJ

1 vote AJ
1321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Second vote...
1321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

AJ

2 votes AJ
1321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Third vote...
1321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Andrew

2 votes AJ
1 vote Andrew
1321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Fourth vote...
1321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Andrew

2 votes AJ
2 votes Andrew
1321 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Fifth vote...

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!