This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chance Finale

Topic » Second Chance Finale

1312 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Second vote...
1312 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Julian

2 votes Julian
1312 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Third vote...
1312 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Andrew

2 votes Julian
1 vote Andrew
1312 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Final vote...
1312 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Eighteenth person voted out and the tenth and final member of our Jury...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Julian

That's 3, that's enough. Julian, please pass me your torch.
1312 days 5 hours ago
Juliann
https://66.media.tumblr.com/a68c7e3327f7d1b67bade33a3bc45ea8/tumblr_oi6yul4J3K1sr3369o3_250.gif
1312 days 5 hours ago
Juliann
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0e/e2/58/0ee25888abbfb7cbc9d172df73bf672a.gif

I tried
1312 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Julian, the tribe has spoken *snuffs flame* It's time for you to go.
1312 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
— FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL —

Let’s bring in the members of our Jury.. Julio, Alexa, Peyton, Nick, Sam, Michelle, Cole, Tyler, Cameron and Julian, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

AJ, Andrew and Zac.. You have Outwitted, Outplayed and Outlasted the eighteen others in this game, but now your fate is in the hands of the Jury of Ten, who will decide the winner of this game.

The Jurors will listen to your speeches, ask questions, and then cast their votes for a winner.
All votes must be cast by 5pm EST tomorrow.
The Live Reunion will be directly after the vote read.

A two-way tie will be resolved with a tiebreaker vote from the 3rd placed player.
A three-way tie will be resolved with a tiebreaker vote from Hali, the 14th place boot.
As they are just a substitute Juror, they will not get to be involved in the questioning, but will be able to read the forum and cast their vote.

Let's get started!
1312 days 5 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Hello Jury!

I hope you are all doing well tonight. I want to preface my speech tonight and say I am not going to suck up to all for votes, as I hope that is not what you are looking for. I am going to state my strategy and decision making.

I believe that there is a lot of misrepresentation that I am “Andrew’s sheep,” and I would like to squash that now. I made my own moves in this game to benefit me and I will outline those. I will also outline the mistakes I made, because I am not going to sit here and pretend like I played perfectly. I will try to keep this brief.

Summary of my game:
On day 1 I formed an alliance with each Tyler, Julian, Cameron, and Michelle separately and a four person alliance with Michelle, Cameron, and Julian. I was 100% loyal to this four person alliance called the Shadow Society. During the original swap, we avoided tribal, so there is not a lot to say. This tribe also gave me the Totem Talisman.

When the swapped tribes came, I ensured Tyler, Julian, and Cameron were on my tribe through the Talisman. I also picked Rodrigo and Paulette. The first tribal I went to was a mess, but by sticking with Julian and not wavering at all, I solidified our trust. Cameron flipped in the revote and Tyler was left in the minority of 1. I knew after this vote I needed to clean my game up because I was becoming a target.

At the second Talisman swap I saw where people’s loyalties lied. I could see that Tyler was no longer super trusting of me (rightfully so) and that I was on the bottom of new El Marsa. I had talked to Julian and Cole a little bit, but made a close bond with Hali who was voted out. At the Hali vote out the plan was that Julian, Michelle, me, and Hali would vote out Nick, because Nick had said Michelle’s name. Julian would steal someone’s vote and it would be 5-3. I was completely blindsided by the vote and it really transformed the way I was going to play. After that vote I played 100% for myself. There was no more shadow society in my view and I was dedicated to winning for myself. I still had a close bond with Julian and Cameron separately, but that team died. This vote was a wakeup call for me.

I knew how each vote was going to go down (including Von’s “shocking” exit). I orchestrated the first vote against Julio and used Cameron’s trust in me to get him to vote out Peyton for 11th. The final 10 vote was crucial. I had a gut feeling that Michelle was going to be getting an idol used on her, so I convinced the group to vote for Nick. I want to be clear that I am not saying that I was the only one who wanted Nick gone, but I feel like I spearheaded the vote in that direction. The final 9 vote was also interesting because I planned for Cameron to get the votes and convinced him to use his idol, and Sam went home. Julian and Michelle had a chance to take me out at this vote, but didn't which furthers my social game.

Final 8 was a 5-3 vote and would have been 4-4 had I not gotten Cameron to side with us in taking out Michelle. Aside from the Julian vote, this one hurt the most because Michelle had saved me beforehand.
Final 7 was when we finally took out Cole. Cole was a big threat so it was his time. I will talk more about this below.

At final 6 I had a real decision to make. Because I knew that Ashanti and Tyler were voting for Andrew and Cameron was going to vote for Ashanti (before the last minute), I knew that I could send Andrew home if I wanted. Ultimately, I felt like Tyler was more respected by the jury.

Final 5, Ashanti played his idol and Cameron went home 2-2-1. This was definitely the most disappointing tribal because it ensured Ashanti would be sitting in the final 3.

Final 4 was the hardest tribal I attended. I knew that Julian had the jury votes locked up if he made it there, but to be honest with you all, I didn’t really care. I really considered getting 4th place because I do feel like my game has been misrepresented. I would rather see Julian here winning because he played one hell of a game. In the end I voted Julian because I made a commitment to myself that this one game I am back for, I will try my hardest to win the damn thing.

My overall strategy:
The strategy I employed in this game was quite simple. I played a Sandra Diaz-Twine strategy in that I was good with everyone. I got 5 votes this season, which I will admit is too much, but in a game where both Ashanti and Andrew got more than 10 votes cast against them, that is impressive. Because of my close bond with Julian, there was never anyone willing to take a shot against me. I really do not feel like I was ever at risk of going home in this game, and the closest was at the final 9.

While you all may look at not voting Ashanti out at Final 7 or Final 8 as an error, I look at it as what I had to do. If I voted Ashanti out, I feel like I would have put myself in jeopardy going forward. It was always my plan to vote Ashanti out for fifth, but unfortunately I did not have that opportunity.

I did not win immunities. I did not find advantages. And I did not come into this game with pre-existing relationships. Most people in this game, including my two opponents, knew many other people in this game and are friends outside of the game. I knew no one.

So, when you cast your vote, I ask that you think about the type of game I was forced to play. I understand that you might feel like I “led you on” or “sheeped Andrew,” but in reality that is inaccurate. I threw every single one’s name out and yet I am still here. That emphasizes my social and strategic game.

I really hope you consider all of this and have an open mind. If you have any questions for me, please let me know.

Good luck Andrew <3 and AJ.
1312 days 5 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
my speech will be up by 9 PM EST, i’m getting food <3
1312 days 3 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
posting my speech soon oop sorry for lying again
1312 days 3 hours ago
DrPepsi
so what’s consider soon?
1312 days 2 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Hello Jury! Before I get started I just want to thank everyone who participated in this season. I had so much fun getting to know and competing against all of you. Every connection I’ve made with each of you has been genuine and I look forward to an amazing end to this competitive season.

Premerge:
In the beginning of this season, I started out in possibly the worst starting tribes in this series: El Marsa. Going to the first three tribal councils was stressful but I managed to successfully get out of it because of my social game. I worked very closely with Hali because we’ve worked together in previous games before. Together we slayed the first three tribals with of our close allies Adam, who was my friend outside this game, and Nick, who was on my original season of Suitman’s Survivor. During this time period, I tried to keep all the people that I felt close to on my original tribe safe, which worked perfectly because Adam, Nick, and Romeo all made a tribe swap with me.

During the first tribe switch, I was able to find the next talisman. This was very pivotal for my game because I was able to give up my talisman to Tyler, who was someone that was also from our original season for an extra vote steal, which was necessary for my game at the merge. I only went to the one tribal council at the new Dakhla tribe which was extremely difficult for me considering that Cole had been upset and resistant to work with me because of our past game history. At our first vote, he tried to get Joel to vote me out. From what I know, Cole also was hoping to get more votes for me to go, but because I had an alliance with my original season of Peyton and Nick + my newly friendship with Zach, the tribe was resistant to voting that way. I think this premerge tribal can attest to how strong my social game was.

After the next tribe switch, I chose to align myself with Tyler, Zach, Von, Cameron, and Ashanti. This came together with just how the sides of the game were formed. At a certain point, everybody knew it was one side against another. Together, we helped blindside Rodrigo, who also had an idol in his pocket. During this vote, I pushed Cameron to Rodrigo because I knew Cameron had a vote curse on him and couldn’t change his vote after 12 PM EST. This helped create the blindside because everyone jumped on board with that fake plan and the blindside was successfully orchestrated.

The Merge:
Final 13: My alliance was clearly outnumbered. We knew that the only vote that we could flip would be Zac’s. So I got to work and tried to form an alliance with Zac. We bonded over similar friends and both feeling at the bottom regardless of where we went. I was confident that I had Zac’s loyalty and it was proven at the vote. Before I came into this season, I got the most important advice I could ever receive: always work with the people with the most control. Zac was the not only the swing vote on that vote, but he continued to be a pivotal vote that I guided throughout the entire game. This  aliis why I chose togn myself so closely with Zac and this is the reason why I was able to pull off as many moves as I could. This round sucked because I did not want to vote for Julio because we have a good relationship outside this game but I knew it was the safest move, considering we knew there was no way he’d have the Dakhla or El Marsa idol. This was the safest move to ensure somebody from the opposing alliance left.

Final 12: This was the round that I was unable to vote. If I could be completely honest here, I just sat out of game conversations because I did not want to push my agenda when I didn’t even have a vote. I just tried to talk to as many people as possible to keep the relationships that I already had in tact.

Final 11: After Cameron had just flipped, I knew that it could not happen again. Zac had informed me that Cameron confessed that he did flip. That same round Zac and Cameron had made a final 2, and I knew Zac was the glue to me and Cameron. I pushed hard for Zac to make sure that Cameron wouldn’t flip on our alliance again, and this is how Peyton was sent home.

Final 10: I wanted to make a move but I couldn’t trust Nick and Michelle yet. The majority of the people in my alliance had agreed on Nick.

***UP UNTIL THE FINAL 10, I REALLY HAD NO CONTROL OVER THE GAME, BUT THIS ROUND HELPED MOLD MY GAME TOGETHER***

Final 9: This round I knew I wanted to target Cole. He had been protecting both Zach, and Tyler for the entire merge. This is why both Ashanti and myself were both huge targets for the opposing side. Both Zac and Ashanti were hoping for a 4-3-2, where Ashanti, Zac, Cameron, and myself vote out Cole, Tyler and Zach vote out Michelle, and Cole, Michelle, and Julian vote for whoever they were thinking of. This plan really did not sit well with me because I wasn’t close to Cameron and he had loyalties with both Tyler and Zac so I didn’t know who he trusted more. So I did something that no one from alliance ever thought of doing yet: I voted with people from outside our alliance. On call with Michelle, I explained the problems that we went through in this game and tried my best to bridge a gap between us. Both of us agreed that Cole, Tyler, and Zach could not all make it further because it was very clear that they were knowingly or unknowingly making it harder for both Michelle and I to play the game together. I suggested voting out Zach to Michelle because I knew this is something that both Julian and Michelle would both want to do. After talking to Zac as well, the four of us voted for Zach. This paved the game for me and set me up in a better spot. I apologize to hurting your feelings Zach if I did, but I hope you understand it was just a game move.

*** THIS MADE ZAC A BIGGER TARGET THAN ME BECAUSE HE WAS BLAMED FOR TRYING TO FLIP THE VOTE WHEN IT WAS REALLY ME PUSHING HARD FOR IT***

***THIS ALSO FORCED COLE INTO WANTING TO WORK WITH ME MORE BECAUSE MICHELLE AND JULIAN HAD REALLY TRUSTED THAT I WOULD BE WILLING TO WORK WITH THEM MOVING FORWARD. THIS IS WHAT MADE ASHANTI A BIGGER TARGET FOR THE NEXT FOLLOWING ROUNDS.***

Final 8: This round was almost a disaster because Zac had tried to convince me that we should off Ashanti over Michelle. He told me that he simply could not vote out Michelle after Michelle had saved his game and he really wanted to work with the opposing alliance long term, which I think we all know would not have been good for neither me or Zac. If Zac and I had voted off Ashanti, our majority alliance would’ve been broken and it would’ve allowed for the people in the minority to fully take control over this game. So I convinced Zac that it was smarter to vote off Michelle right now and then try to target Ashanti the following round.

Final 7: This round Zac also wanted to flip on Ashanti again. However, Zac and I talked it through and I convinced him that this was only shot that we had to take at Cole, which was 100% true. Cole had strong bonds with Julian, and Cam. He also had Tyler who did not want to vote him off that round until other players such as Zac and Julian were gone. Cole played hands down one of the best strategic games this season and he was the main reason I was big target in this game so getting rid of him was a MUST at this point. Ashanti was on board automatically because Cole was making him a bigger target as well throughout the game. With the help of Zac and Cameron, we were able to pull off Cole’s vote off.

***AT FINAL 8 & 7 MY NAME WAS NOT SAID ONCE. LOVE THAT BREAK FOR ME****

Final 6: This round was 100% the hardest round for me because I really did not want to vote out Tyler. He had been such a good friend of mine for awhile now and I didn’t want this game to impact our friendship. However, I knew this move was necessary because he was clearly a threat to win this game. Because Ashanti and I were very close, he had informed me that he had the idol. Knowing this information, I did not want to lead Tyler on or lie to him. I just couldn’t do it as his friend. So I told him that I was going to vote for him which was clearly a known bad game move but I didn’t wanna ruin anything we had. I also knew other people were voting him out because of his huge threat level.

Final 5 and Final 4: I knew that my best shot to win this game was sitting next to Zac and Cameron. However, Julian won the Final 5 immunity and AJ had the final immunity idol. Knowing this information, I wanted to keep Zac in the game despite AJ wanting to get rid of him for trying to target him for so long. Zac and I had worked together all game and I really wanted him in the end with me because in my opinion, he does deserve it as much as anyone else because he has played hard and strong. At the vote off, Cameron, who was the only other option went home. Knowing that AJ had the most suitbucks, I transferred every suitbuck I had to AJ to make sure that he had a longer time advantage so he could beat Julian in the final immunity challenge. After Ashanti won, my ideal Final 3 from the start of merge all voted out Julian.

In conclusion: I broke a record this season for most votes cast against a single person in Suitman Survivor with SIXTEEN (16) votes against. I was one of the only two people from original tribe to merge so while everyone had a headstart at making their season long bonds, I had to make them when the game first started to heat up. Despite this, I still managed to vote in the majority every single time in this game. And despite all of this, I was able to bring myself to the end of this game. Unlike Zac, I didn’t lead the minority alliance along and give them false hope, and unlike Ashanti, I didn’t fake my loyalties with people, and was willing to work with other people who had previously tried voting me out. I think all of you know that I had control over this game especially towards the end. There are absolutely no hard feelings whatsoever. I appreciate all questions even if they are to drag me and finally I had so much fun playing this season. Thank you all so much for making this as enjoyable as possible.

Good luck to my girls Zac and Ashanti and no matter who wins, it’s all love from my end <3

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!