This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

1355 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
1355 days 8 hours ago
colehausman271
here
1355 days 8 hours ago
Spark_
Here on mobile
1355 days 8 hours ago
Juliann
Here
1355 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
1355 days 8 hours ago
KidA
here unfortunately
1355 days 8 hours ago
Milkisgood
here
1355 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
— —  DEADLINE  — —

In today’s trivia competition you will answer a series of questions, where YOU set how much you want to score per round, with the risk of it backfiring if you lose.

Each round I will name a houseguest as that round’s “Point Deadline”. The player who acts as the Deadline will not score for that round, however every player will get a turn at being the Deadline.

Based on how likely you think you are to beat the Deadline player that round, you will then SKYPE me how many points you wish to play for or lose in that round. The minimum you can go for is 1, and the maximum you can go for is 10.

You will have just 1 minute each round to pick how much you wanna play for. Failure to pick within that time and you get -10 against you regardless.

I will then post a randomly generated general knowledge question, and you will try to answer it as fast as you can in ONE Tengaged Mail. You only get ONE submission.

If you answer the question correctly BEFORE the Deadline player, you will GAIN the number of points you decided to play for in that round.

If you answer incorrectly, or are slower that the Deadline player to answer correctly, you will LOSE the number of points you decided to play for in that round.

DEADLINE PLAYERS BE WARNED. If you yourself answer incorrectly on your go as the Deadline player, you allow ALL players who answered correctly to score regardless of speed. Incorrect answerers still lose points.

After everyone has been the Deadline player, the competition ends, and I will reveal who has got the MOST points and wins IMMUNITY.

Ties will be broken by the player who was fastest to answer correctly between the tied players the most times, with a Sudden Death face-off if still tied.
1355 days 8 hours ago
Spark_
jump the gun: trivia edition
1355 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Will everyone’s points be updated each round?
1355 days 8 hours ago
colehausman271
yay this is actually kinda easy
1355 days 8 hours ago
Spark_
Do we get any insight on what the question might be before we submit our points?
1355 days 8 hours ago
Milkisgood
okie dokie
1355 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Gaiaphagee
Will everyone’s points be updated each round?

yes

Spark_
Do we get any insight on what the question might be before we submit our points?

no
1355 days 8 hours ago
Juliann
Why are these challenges never simple
1355 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
ORDER

Cole
Spark
Julian
Stoner
Ryan
Ben L.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!