This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Chaboga Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Chaboga..

4613 days 21 hours ago
rapboy
Well whoever I vote won't really count...
So I've had a good run...bye guys
4613 days 21 hours ago
Snake
Lol umadbro. Youre so funny. I still played a better game than you. this is all stars you're supposed to make big moves and not just do the same damn thing every tribal.

Lol umadbro?
4613 days 21 hours ago
rapboy
Ummm me?
4613 days 21 hours ago
kort
Snake i'm not mad at all. Your arguement is pointless, it still doesn't take away from the fact that I made it farther than you and while you sit here saying you played a better game than me, look into why your sitting on jury right now.

You TRIED to make a big move b/c you knew you hadnt made any moves yet, but it still backfired and landed you a spot on jury.
I don't have to make any more arguements! Once again I beat you in placings, once in Fiji, and once in All * Stars.

See at Rivals when I outplace you again, until then, keep that jury seat warm hun! *blows kiss*
4613 days 20 hours ago
rapboy
Lol at the 4 people left
3 are from fiji
4613 days 20 hours ago
Hudspith
me and BEN are Amazon BEN was selcted to represent Amazon not fiji
4613 days 20 hours ago
Snake
Lol placing has nothing to do. It only matters if your first but whatever. You have an ego as big as your dumb ass so it's useless talking to you.
4613 days 20 hours ago
Hudspith
you still bitter at me snake
4613 days 20 hours ago
kort
Dumb ass? Really? If I was dumb, you could've clearly outsmarted me and stayed in the game, but wait, YOU DIDN'T. Your just pissed you fucking lose, and being a sore loser still doesn't change the fact that I'm still in the game and your not! RI was your chance to actually come back and make some big moves, but once again your showed how weak you were. My EGO isnt big at all, I just hate when people randomly attack me, get mad at me because their plans fail & they get out :/

this happens everytime I play a group game! Someone always gets mad at me because their plan to get me out fails & costs them the game, it's not my fault i didn't let you vote me out Snake ! GET  a Grip with reality, your still pissed over something so minor!
4613 days 20 hours ago
Snake
If that was a question then yes and no. Yes because you went and told Ben. No because you actually made a legit game move. One that kort would never have the guts to do.
4613 days 20 hours ago
Hudspith
yea i just saw a window of oppitunity to take the target off my back perserve my idol and get someone out
4613 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Just Ben and the RI to vote
4613 days 20 hours ago
kort
GUTS? Guts? You really wanna get started again? You waited until F5 to even try and make a big move hun, so why'd you grow balls then?

then on top of that, you looked really stupid and you looked like a follower! You went and cried to fucking Rapboy to gain votes, because you were tired of being Ben's sheep and your little GAMEMOVE landed you ass the spot your in now!

Of all people, you targetted me? Thats a shocker you really dont have no reason since everyone thinks im a follower! Theirs so many people in the game who havent made big moves, but you single me out? Your full of freaking shit, your just  A BITTER ASS HATER. I'd be ashamed to get your jury vote hun tbqh
4613 days 20 hours ago
kort
You think I was really going to let you fucking vote me out?

Thats dumb :P then on top of that you expect me to feel sorry your in the jury? you wanna start shit with me Snake, your clearly just jealous and bitter of the fact you got voted out!

GET-THE-FUCK-OVER-IT! It was a damn game!
4613 days 20 hours ago
PhillyDave23
Wait Suit I have to vote too?

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Last Gasp

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!