This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Chaboga Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Chaboga..

4619 days 18 hours ago
Hudspith
we have to wait and see who wins the duel dave then they vote
4619 days 18 hours ago
kort
Philly I'm actually glad your at RI :)
your the only 1 I actually WANT to see come back in the game.
4619 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
*laughs at the irony* Everyone left accept rapboy is Bens sheep imo. This is just like Fiji. In that season we should have just handed Ben the title.
4619 days 18 hours ago
PhillyDave23
I will come back.
4619 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Unless Jhels gets to F3, Philly is pretty much returning.
4619 days 18 hours ago
PhillyDave23
I'm playing a lot harder than I did last time. No idol mistakes this time
4619 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Urgh.. exams are killing me.
4619 days 18 hours ago
kort
OMG! Everyone once again gets called a Sheep!

Theirs a difference between Sheeps & Allies
*pulls out the Survivor Dictionary*

SHEEP: someone who plays any/all sides to stay in the game. has no true alliance.

ALLIES: someone who is playing with a true alliance, and makes little to no side deals unless it is part of strategy.

p.s. I'm Ben's ally because he's the only 1 I can trust in this game <3
4619 days 18 hours ago
PhillyDave23
Wait. Does Ben have immunity?
4619 days 18 hours ago
Hudspith
bahhhh *eats grass*
4619 days 18 hours ago
Snake
You sure love drama, don't you "hun". I made plenty of big moves first off. I've made more moves than you'll ever make. I was the sole reason that Yankee left. So don't get me started with waiting until the final five to make a big move.

Get your facts straight before you blabber about idiotic crap that comes out your mouth. I didn't go cry to rapboy for votes. He was already voting you, I asked Hud because Ben obv. wouldn't vote you out. I might have voted with Ben once maybe twice this season so don't call me a sheep. Half of the game I wasn't even on his tribe. You think I'm targeting you, lol get over yourself. It's all about you now huh? I didn't say anything about you feeling sorry for me in the jury, once again, you just bring that out of no where to try and make your point. Whiz Khalifa's blunt has a bigger point than yours. I am not at all jealous. Being jealous at someone who has a horrible game strategy is pretty dull if you ask me.

Oh and "hun" since you're always in school for this group game, the least you could do is at least focus in school. It's "there's" not "their's". I remember when I was in the 3rd grade.
4619 days 18 hours ago
PhillyDave23
Snake i'm sorry I took u out in fastings
4619 days 18 hours ago
Snake
It's cool.
4619 days 18 hours ago
PhillyDave23
I heard u mailed my buddy for an alliance
4619 days 18 hours ago
PhillyDave23
DieHardHero94

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Last Gasp

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!