This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solomon Islands Cast Reveal

Topic » Solomon Islands Cast Reveal

2888 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
And so it was on the twentieth day of the seventh month of 2016, that Shawn gave birth to twenty-four washed-up pieces of shit who will probably regret this in about three weeks.

Cast reveal TONIGHT at either 5pm or 6pm EST depending on when I watch Game of Thrones kthnx.
2888 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Also if you reveal that you're on this season before you're revealed I will cut you.
And when I say cut you I mean in real life as well as from the season.
2888 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Last Chance Saloon contenders for the 24th spot will also be revealed tonight, and will compete from 4pm EST tomorrow (Tuesday) for that extra spot.
2888 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
If you have not yet asked to be in the Last Chance Saloon - the battle for the 24th spot - then theres still time. Mail me and aiwfwyattroh before the reveal!
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/SuitMan13/7447428/suitmans-survivor-solomon-islands-details
2888 days 15 hours ago
Cmack311
Sorry folks, i'd love to give you the gift of me, but i'm going back into retirement!

LOL, it's all good
2888 days 14 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
"And when I say cut you I mean in real life as well as from the season."

I'll help with the first part ^_^
2888 days 12 hours ago
mrcool
I thought the theme was Survivor Fans vs Favorites vs Heroes vs Villains vs Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty vs White Collar vs Blue Collar vs No Collar vs Old vs Young vs Gen X vs Millenials vs Black People vs White People vs Asian People vs Hispanic People
2888 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Hi
2888 days 11 hours ago
NickDaBoss
hola
2888 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
My guess is 6?
2888 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
*flops into the reveal*
2888 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
I feel like I should mail people who forget this exists so we actually have an audience but I so do not have the energy to send so many fucking mails.
2888 days 11 hours ago
brandonrichie
2888 days 11 hours ago
TheEclipse
don't send mails they'll come slowly and steadily
2888 days 11 hours ago
me2013
Did I apply?
2888 days 11 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
hey
rooting for anyone that makes it in characters

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!