This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

1359 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
1359 days 7 hours ago
colehausman271
here
1359 days 7 hours ago
RickDev
here
1359 days 7 hours ago
Spark_
here
1359 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
Active
1359 days 7 hours ago
Milkisgood
Here
1359 days 7 hours ago
Juliann
Here
1359 days 7 hours ago
snick427
Here
1359 days 7 hours ago
KidA
Here!
1359 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
1359 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
CHECK-IN CLOSED
1359 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
— —  PANIC BUTTON  — —

In this tense competition, you will have to judge how long you think should take attempting a flash game, whilst attempting to get the highest score possible.

The task is simple. I will post a SINGLE classic arcade flash game for you all to play, where the primary goal is to get the highest possible score.

HOWEVER, you must also ensure that you are not taking too long with your attempts at the game, because you categorically cannot be the last person to submit a screenshot.

This is because before I judge the winner, I will first eliminate the SLOWEST to submit via Tengaged Mail, regardless of their score, before then also eliminating the player with the LOWEST score. That means we eliminate 2 people each round.

There is a time cap of 7 minutes pre-round to remove any players who are idle, so the competition does not continue forever.

So how long do you spend attempting to get the best score, before you submit, to avoid being the last person? That’s down to your judgement.

The last player standing wins IMMUNITY.

In the event of any tie situation, the fastest to send wins.

NOTE: Don’t forget to include your TENGAGED PROFILE in shot!
1359 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
*per-round
1359 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Are these mobile friendly
1359 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
Ok I'm out
1359 days 7 hours ago
Spark_
Stress: The Challenge

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!