This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 14 - Jannock

Topic » Tribal Council 14 - Jannock

4507 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal, come on in and take a seat. We'll now bring in the members of the jury, seth, hotfox, hinata, joeker and drago, voted out last tribal council.

Pedlick won individual immunity today and as such he cannot be voted out. Please mail me your votes ASAP, if you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote.
Post your name for questions about the game and the days events.
4507 days 18 hours ago
Pedlick44
Ped.
4507 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
How many immunities has Colton won?
4507 days 18 hours ago
Comando6661
comando
(ask about the immunity idol tht was fake)
4507 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
Pedlick, last vote was fairly straightforward can we expect the same tonight?
4507 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
5 tonight he equals the record of most wins in a single series joining darktyphoon and darkpass
4507 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
Comando, last time you played an idol that turned out to be a fake. Why?
4507 days 18 hours ago
Pedlick44
Cool. :D

And, yes Bingo. There should be a 4-1 vote.
4507 days 18 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Leo
4507 days 18 hours ago
Comando6661
Well the story is tht i went hunting one morning for bugs to eat. i put my hand in the trunk and i felt something tht was not bugs. I took it out and it was a tusk so im like this is the hidden idol. i played it a couple nights ago because i thought for sure i was gone. then it turned out to be fake. tht means someone sitting here has it
4507 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
Pedlick, any scrambling going on tonight?
4507 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
Comando, so you're saying an idol might be played tonight?
4507 days 18 hours ago
Pedlick44
There should only be one person scrambling. But, none so far.
4507 days 18 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
bingo21
5 tonight he equals the record of most wins in a single series joining darktyphoon and darkpass

how many before the F6... cause all those should count as -1 immunity wins lol...

Still I'm 100% on winning challenges in your game Jarrod.
4507 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
Leo, you remain as the only player to defeat pedlick in an individual immunity challenge. Proud of this achievement?
4507 days 18 hours ago
Comando6661
maybe if someone thinks its a must plus they cant play it after tonight so its going to show

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!