This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8 - Scaur

Topic » Tribal Council 8 - Scaur

4511 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to your first tribal as a newly shuffled tribe, come on in and take a seat.The pillage twist is still in effect and Fell have decided to kidnap Hotfox who therefore will not vote and cannot be voted out. Please mail me your votes ASAP, if you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote.
Post your name for questions about the game and the days events.
4511 days 16 hours ago
Comando666
Comando666
4511 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Commando, you came close in todays challenge. Disappointed you lost?
4511 days 16 hours ago
Comando666
yes and no. Yes its always dissapointing to lose. No because it was fun and i lead the tribe to sudden death so im pretty proud.
4511 days 16 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Leo
4511 days 16 hours ago
Comando666
and i got MVP HONORS thts right Tony Romo takes MVP cali:P
4511 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Leo, you weren't at todays challenge worried you might be going home tonight?
4511 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Comando, you were fairly vocal about your skill at the challenge. Worried this might harm you come merge?
4511 days 16 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I was at the challenge but my computer freaked out so I told hinata I had to leave, I'm not worried, I'm doing a hell of a lot more than others
4511 days 15 hours ago
hinata0014
hinata
4511 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
hinata, were you surprised at Fell's choice to kidnap Hotfox?
4511 days 15 hours ago
hinata0014
um no, I figured they choose her because she isn't really here for most challenges
4511 days 15 hours ago
hinata0014
I didn't even know hotfox was allowed to be kidnapped since she has already been kidnapped
4511 days 15 hours ago
Comando666
well i could help me or hurt me we just have to wait and see
4511 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
Open question.
What are the dynamics in the tribe. This tribe has 2 members from each of the original tribes. Is everyone getting along?
4511 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
Yep, you only can't be kidnapped if you're the last person kidnapped from the tribe.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!